Jamie Felix , 2022 4 star RB from Camden County, GA offered

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium

5'10 205 lbs 4.5 40yd, 275 bench 425 squat 275 clean

Advertisement
After Camden County (Ga.) High School Class of 2022 RB Jamie Felix picked up a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer yesterday he quickly got on the phone with former UM running back Deejay Dallas.

Felix has trained with Dallas when the UM starter returns back home to Georgia.

“Deejay told me it’s a good place and he said if I go there I’ll be a Day 1 starter,” said Felix, who at 5-foot-10 and 200 pounds has been timed at 4.53 seconds in the 40-yard dash.

Don’t bet against that.

Felix finished last season with 780 rush yards, over 150 receiving yards and 11 total TDs while returning a 67-yard punt for a score. And among his 22 scholarship offers is the likes of Georgia, LSU, Ohio State and Florida.

Felix picked up the Cane offer during a conversation with Miami running backs coach Eric Hickson.

“He was saying Miami breeds good running backs, that he wants another solid Georgia running back, that he wanted me there,” Felix said. “That was my first time talking with their coaches, we spoke for about 25 minutes. We were just getting to know each other. I’ll be calling him again tomorrow to learn more about the program.

“When I got the Miami offer it was pretty cool because I trained with the starting running back there, it’s cool I got that offer.”

While Georgia is the home state team, Felix says “I’m keeping things open right now.”

He says he plans to visit Miami this summer.

Advertisement
Back