James Mond III Podcast Interview

Advertisement
Kid has really good ball skills, he had 16PBU's & 5INT's as a Sophomore last year. He's also a good Punt returner.

I love his natural instincts in coverage, they play him like a Safety at Westwood, but he projects really well as a pure cover Corner on the next level. He reminds me a bit of Malek Young, doesn't have the feet yet, but his upside high.

Teammates with the #1 ranked Safety in the 22 class Kamari Wilson. I hope we recruit the Port St. Lucie, Jensen Beach, Fort Pierce. region a lot more, we got Jahfari Harvey from Vero Beach a few classes ago, but we need to be up there a lot more. Those areas North of PB produce some really good football players.

His older brother also played CB at Toledo.

Kid has really good ball skills, he had 16PBU's & 5INT's as a Sophomore last year. He's also a good Punt returner.

I love his natural instincts in coverage, they play him like a Safety at Westwood, but he projects really well as a pure cover Corner on the next level. He reminds me a bit of Malek Young, doesn't have the feet yet, but his upside high.

Teammates with the #1 ranked Safety in the 22 class Kamari Wilson. I hope we recruit the Port St. Lucie, Jensen Beach, Fort Pierce. region a lot more, we got Jahfari Harvey from Vero Beach a few classes ago, but we need to be up there a lot more. Those areas North of PB produce some really good football players.

Monds was at PSL last season he’s transferring to Westwood

That was me interviewing him, He’s a good kid and very respectful..I’m rooting for him

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yep. Ft. Pierce and Vero were some really rich areas for talent. We don't seem to get as many players from those areas. Wonder what happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back