James addresses COVID issues, season postponement

View as article
Advertisement
If Clemson and us are getting hit, then there are probably more to come. I'm shocked that UVA or Va. Tech haven't. My friend is gravely sick with CoVid, and our state doesn't do squat with mandates. WV is rife with the spread, and no one does squat. At least higher ed. tries to take it seriously.

Ivins and Lake did a podcast yesterday and Ivins said he had heard more guys tested positive after the Va Tech game. H didn't mention any names but he did say "fans would NOT want to play" ,,, Sounded like some very key guys are affected.

Guys testing positive on Sunday and prior (last week) should be cleared by the end of this week up to Tuesday/Wednesday next week . Even contact tracing should be over by late next week. Hopefully no one else that's a key guys tests positive as this week goes on...

Guys not in protocol can work out with Feeley in the interim

If Clemson and us are getting hit, then there are probably more to come. I'm shocked that UVA or Va. Tech haven't. My friend is gravely sick with CoVid, and our state doesn't do squat with mandates. WV is rife with the spread, and no one does squat. At least higher ed. tries to take it seriously.
I wish your friend well as all others suffering from this virus.

Ivins and Lake did a podcast yesterday and Ivins said he had heard more guys tested positive after the Va Tech game. H didn't mention any names but he did say "fans would NOT want to play" ,,, Sounded like some very key guys are affected.

Guys testing positive on Sunday and prior (last week) should be cleared by the end of this week up to Tuesday/Wednesday next week . Even contact tracing should be over by late next week. Hopefully no one else that's a key guys tests positive as this week goes on...

Guys not in protocol can work out with Feeley in the interim
How about simply, No one else contracts the virus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back