Jamal Carter

M3N

Senior
"Coach let us off the leash because it was time to eat"

Seems like AG has changed atleast one aspect..

Advertisement
Or because coach knew he would be eating with an EBT card if he didn't do something different. :suspicion:

It's about friggin time he let them hongry kids eat. No doubt the food was cooked over Goldie's HOT SEAT, which the mopes have lit.

Advertisement

So Al Golden lied in his post game presser again. Said they didn't change the scheme

Question for the board - how often do you take what a 20 year old says on social media as gospel ??
- What a joke - we won - kid talked smack - stop reading any more into the comment

Question for the board - how often do you take what a 20 year old says on social media as gospel ??
- What a joke - we won - kid talked smack - stop reading any more into the comment

Exactly haha it's ridiculous

Advertisement
still remember this kid interview with Pete....and him saying his delicasse to eat was ham sandwich or some sh*t.....dude is hungry foreal....

can someone gif his 15 yd penalty as well.....I love it....he laid into their tackle....kill the guy...the bullying insisted...i love his tenacity...hes one of the only guys on defense next to Perryman,Kamalu, Fentress that i feel really wants to hurt people.....which i like.

still remember this kid interview with Pete....and him saying his delicasse to eat was ham sandwich or some sh*t.....dude is hungry foreal....

can someone gif his 15 yd penalty as well.....I love it....he laid into their tackle....kill the guy...the bullying insisted...i love his tenacity...hes one of the only guys on defense next to Perryman,Kamalu, Fentress that i feel really wants to hurt people.....which i like.

I didn't catch his penalty during the game. Some1 GIF it

https://vine.co/v/OZx6jJYwW6b

Advertisement
JRock is the meanest kid we have on the team with a close second being Standish. Those boys...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back