Jamal Carter will announce his decision on Thursday at 3:00

Advertisement
Facebook-Like-Button.jpg

Southridge DB Jamal Carter said latest allegations in Yahoo! report won't affect his feeling about UM
So far the latest allegations facing Al Golden and the Miami Hurricanes haven't hurt their recruiting efforts. And it appears for the time being -- at least locally -- it hasn't deterred players from strongly considering UM.
A day after Miami Northwestern cornerback Artie Burns announced his intentions to sign with the Canes in February, Jamal Carter, a 6-1, 175-pound highly touted safety at Miami Southridge, told The Miami Herald the latest Yahoo! report won't play a factor in his college choice either.
"I read it," Carter said. "But I figured it isn't true. I believe Coach Golden. It won't affect my decision."
Carter, considered the 18th best safety in the country by Rivals.com, will announce his college choice at 1:30 p.m. Thursday. LSU, Florida State, Florida and Hawaii are the other programs he said he likes.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...amiHerald/umiami+(Eye+on+the+U)#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah grow up with dBc crap.. take the sh*t to another board.

Thanks for the info. good to hear Carter is not a fan of charles robinson journalism skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back