Jadais Richard former 4* CB from Vandy hits the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Originally from LA and profiled by @DMoney as a "a physically gifted defensive back", Jadais Richard hit the portal and we're recruiting him. Gaby reports that people familiar w/him say that he has "NFL talent"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Name my tithe, and by my tuxedo t-shirt and in the name of that whole dang trinity, I'll pay.

Charlize Theron Whatever GIF by NETFLIX

Gaby says Richards is confirmed to be visiting this weekend according to @AllAboutTheU

Advertisement
@Memnon, I see that @GrozDozer tagged you that Richard was the outside CB we were waiting for in the 5/3 Bank thread. Have you done a breakdown on Jadais yet? I can't find it.

Gaby says Richards is confirmed to be visiting this weekend according to @AllAboutTheU

Animated GIF

Advertisement
He's built and moves like a safety in those HUDL clips. I'm not seeing a high level corner at all but we love putting safeties corner so he fits the mold.

Advertisement
He's built and moves like a safety in those HUDL clips. I'm not seeing a high level corner at all but we love putting safeties corner so he fits the mold.
I agree with this...Maybe not quite as definitively, but if you're asking me to predict which position he ends up I would definitely say safety.

Nice size and straight line speed for sure but doesn't look particularly twitchy or have corner type feet. Which is fine because we need a safety as well. And if his first shot is competing at corner, then that's fine...But my call is safety.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back