Jacksonville ST is winning 10-6 over Auburn right now

When you're a good program, and you struggle for a half, a game, even a season, it's not the end of the world.
When your program has been struggling under the same coach for half a decade (and a full decade overall) and you come out struggling for yet another half of uninspired football, there is a problem.

Advertisement
in the 2nd QTR.

Do they fire their Coach?

Is there season over?

HOw can an elite coach like Gus have this happen?

Let's hear the mopes.

the reason why most are moping is because Golden's team has been underperforming for 4 years. The defense looks unorganized and confused in year 5!

FAU is better than Jax ST and Auburn is better than MIami

Auburn has an elite Coach. We don't (according the mopes)

So expalin how Auburn is losing to Jax St.

Any reason?

According to people on here, it only happens at Miami.

Gus Malzahn took Auburn from 3-9 to a national championship appearance in year 1. Al Golden.. year 5 still trying to find out who we are, same excuses, no depth still, cloud that was over 2 years ago is still hurting us, butt buddy DC has no idea how to scheme a decent defensive game plan against a decent offense, 3 of our best players on D are 2nd or 3rd stringers to the likes of Dallas Crawford and Trent Harris. (I'm a fan of Trent Harris, solid player but not a starter, just a role player. AQM needs to be on the field. / Dallas Crawford.. get him the **** off anything other than special teams)

Auburn is 11-5 the last 2 years in the best conference in football - we are 8-8 in the 5th best conference in football
- that is why we are looking for a new coach and Auburn has hope of winning a few games that aren't against high school talent

EXTEND GOLDEN NOW! QUICK BEFORE AUBURN REALIZES THAT THEIR SEC CHAMPION COACH IS A FRAUD!!!!!!

I know you mopes don't know how to find games because you all work on Saturdays, but this game is no fluke.

Jax St is up with 5 minutes to go, and it's not by gimmicks. They are controlling both lines. Auburn sucks.

Advertisement
John grass will coach a major program soon. Hopefully Miami keeps tabs on him. Helluva offensive coach

they deserve to lose this game now (jville state) after playing conservative as *** with those 3 runs

Advertisement
Jax State playing not to lose. They played way way way too vanilla on offense their last possession. Might just cause them to lose this game.

yep get out jvill state, you played tight when you should have been loose

looked like golden was calling those 3 plays, "ok guys let's just not *** anything up aight just run it up the middle and lets try and get out of here guys"

omg now they get the ball at the 35 with 39 secs and they're just gonna take a knee

get this golden coached team the *** outta my face

I am almost going for Auburn now. I HATE that conservative crap. Jax St now has 0% chance of winning.

Advertisement
Instead of going for the win (via 1 first down), Jax State hoped Auburn would lose the game. It's a generally broken philosophy.

Advertisement
Auburn hasnt spent the last 5 yrs getting their **** pushed in by mediocre teams in a mediocre conference

Advertisement
Back