2026 Jabari Brady 5* WR from Chaminade (was Monarch)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pure DUDE and he knows he’s packing game , I love when players work ethic shines knowing their Package is elite .

GOCANES

Pure DUDE and he knows he’s packing game , I love when players work ethic shines knowing their Package is elite .

GOCANES
ti say what GIF by VH1

GOTCHA

I remember back in the day training 7 days a week powerlifting for years keeping notes on every move.
Got to the point my power was sick off the chain freaky at 242 pounds
Squatting close 800 pounds, deadlift was about the same bench just under 500 pounds.
All this came at a tremendous price of loneliness in training even sacrificing a job .
There wasn’t a gym or room I’d or training partners walk into that we weren’t the BADEST DUDE THERE.

I never flaunted it NEVER, my training demanded attention when it came to training and World gym at the time everyone would actually stop when my training partners would walk in an we put on show just plain ole training for 4-5 hours till crawling out of the gym.

This is what this young man has tremendously hard training like Restrepo has.

It’s not SWAGGER nothing to do with it’s just going down the road less traveled that every day players have no idea the road to elite how tough it really is , they just walk out and leave

GOCANES

Advertisement
GOTCHA

I remember back in the day training 7 days a week powerlifting for years keeping notes on every move.
Squatting close 800 pounds, deadlift was about the same bench just under 500 pounds.
All this came at a tremendous price of loneliness in training even sacrificing a job .
There wasn’t a gym or room I’d or training partners walk into that we weren’t the BADEST DUDE THERE.

I never flaunted it NEVER, my training demanded attention when it came to training and World gym at the time everyone would actually stop when my training partners would walk in an we put on show just plain ole training for 4-5 hours till crawling out of the gym.

It’s not SWAGGER nothing to do with it’s just going down the road less traveled that every day players have no idea the road to elite how tough it really is , they just walk out and leave

GOCANES
& I’d still take your *****.

GOTCHA

GOCANES

Yeah I dont think that's what you're getting sideways looks about playboy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back