J Payton question

CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
I was listening to an Ivins Lake podcast today and they were talking about Payton. One of them made a comment that Payton wasn’t available for Louisville and it was a big step back. No big deal we all knew he wasn’t at that game, either was Hodges. But the way it was mentioned it sounded like it was disciplinary. I was of the belief it was a Covid deal. Also Mamorelli has been getting some burn perhaps that Hodges might be in line for.

did I miss something?

did they fail a drug test or get in some kind of trouble?

Advertisement
I was listening to an Ivins Lake podcast today and they were talking about Payton. One of them made a comment that Payton wasn’t available for Louisville and it was a big step back. No big deal we all knew he wasn’t at that game, either was Hodges. But the way it was mentioned it sounded like it was disciplinary. I was of the belief it was a Covid deal. Also Mamorelli has been getting some burn perhaps that Hodges might be in line for.

did I miss something?

From Jax? Definitely a failed **** test.

1603328632038.gif

did I miss something?

i think his was due to contact tracing. so maybe he went to a party?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is always running the wrong route or getting a penalty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back