Izundu

Is it me or over the last few years if he gets off to a fast start he can be productive even dominant at all ends of the floor for most of the game. But if he starts slow he pretty much remains out of sight and irrelevant the whole game.

Advertisement
Is it me or over the last few years if he gets off to a fast start he can be productive even dominant at all ends of the floor for most of the game. But if he starts slow he pretty much remains out of sight and irrelevant the whole game.

I think the issue is consistency (minutes) and getting into foul trouble. He is good and getting fouls and limiting himself.

If he somehow figured out how to stay out of foul trouble he'd be really good. Too late for that to click.

I admire a lot of what he can bring to the table. But I have always been suspect of his hands in some situations. Seems every time he is scrambling for a loose ball, especially down low but applies to some rebounding, he gets butterfingers often.

I started keeping track of it for fun. Jump balls: 3 Izuundu: 0 Opponents: 5 But I love his "touch" once he has the ball and smells the hoop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back