I've Had it

IF I HEAR MARIO CRISTOBAL'S NAME ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO NAIL SOMEONE!!!!

If he becomes the next head coach you might as well kill the program. Not only is he highly overrated but does no one remember what he did to Al when he bolted a month after he graciously offered him a position? People call Butch a traitor but no one remembers Cristobal. GTFO

Advertisement
I know some people questioned the FIU AD when he fired Cristobal after his 3-9 season after leading them to good heights, but he was still fired from FIU. Cristobal is not ready for a major program yet. I don’t understand why people want him at all, other than the fact that he was a player here and has been around the program

If he becomes the next head coach you might as well kill the program. Not only is he highly overrated but does no one remember what he did to Al when he bolted a month after he graciously offered him a position? People call Butch a traitor but no one remembers Cristobal. GTFO

It is a business more than fraternity. Where would he have been now, if he stayed in this cluster-***? Turned out he made the best move for himself and family.

Advertisement

It is a business more than fraternity. Where would he have been now, if he stayed in this cluster-***? Turned out he made the best move for himself and family.

He also got paid $500K more and Golden didn't even ask him to stay or try to match!

Until they prove me wrong. I can not see the powers that be making a **** hire. 3 bad hires in a row already in the books. plenty of money lost in dumbass contract extensions.

This hire has to be solid or **** will continue on by fans and former players. Spend the money up front and get the guy needed and you won't be left needing to buyout some scrub down the road.

Advertisement
Back