I've got a gripe...

4Canes

Thunderdome
Am I the only one who was puzzled when the TT fight song was played at the Light last night?
If im not mistaken its still a Miami home game.

Advertisement
Kirby Hocutt was in the pressbox and said "Hit it, Rose!". Instead of "Miami, Miami", we got whatever TT's song is supposed to be.

Am I the only one who was puzzled when the TT fight song was played at the Light last night?

Miami was the home team, but it is an NCAA produced regional tournament, where they go out of their way to make sure all teams are treated evenly. For example, Miami is the road team right now against BCC, is wearing road uni's, and is the 3rd team visitors dugout.

Miami was the home team, but it is an NCAA produced regional tournament, where they go out of their way to make sure all teams are treated evenly. For example, Miami is the road team right now against BCC, is wearing road uni's, and is the 3rd team visitors dugout.

Complete failure of the administration and AD. We no longer have any swagger. Ever since we left the Orange Bowl.

.....wait wut?

Advertisement
Back