It's on everyone

brock

All-American
Coaches and players. For once donofrio made several stops against leach and wazzou against one of the most efficient qbs in the nation which I thought was impossible judging from their first drive. At the end of the day coley f_cked up with play calling all day. Kaaya dropped a few balls from the center but nothing that serious after all it was snowing. The rb turnovers were absolute killers considering how close we were to scoring. We had essentially 3 tds taken away, coleys run, td catch and Rashawn dropping the td which completely flipped the momentum. Dropped 5 ints on defense. Multiple penalties extending their drives. You can't win like that no matter who is coaching... It's on everyone but bottom line players have to make plays as well which in some cases were negated or they didn't at all. Game is over, these coaching won't be coaching at Miami anymore so that's a great thing...Looking foward to seeing the new staff richt has assembled

Advertisement
Lets make no mistake, Onofrio did not stop them. The blizzard did.
As soon as it was gone they started driving again.

It wasn't on everyone bork.

The loss lies squarely on the ******* idiot who called a halfback pass in a blizzard.

The same ******* blizzard that was stopping their Air Raid offense, and allowing our ****** WR screen based offense work for the first time in the history of CFB.

That game was over unless specifically the running back wearing gloves was asked to throw the ball 40 yards in the snow on the run, which is exactly what was dialed up.

Coaches and players. For once donofrio made several stops against leach and wazzou against one of the most efficient qbs in the nation which I thought was impossible judging from their first drive. At the end of the day coley f_cked up with play calling all day. Kaaya dropped a few balls from the center but nothing that serious after all it was snowing. The rb turnovers were absolute killers considering how close we were to scoring. We had essentially 3 tds taken away, coleys run, td catch and Rashawn dropping the td which completely flipped the momentum. Dropped 5 ints on defense. Multiple penalties extending their drives. You can't win like that no matter who is coaching... It's on everyone but bottom line players have to make plays as well which in some cases were negated or they didn't at all. Game is over, these coaching won't be coaching at Miami anymore so that's a great thing...Looking foward to seeing the new staff richt has assembled
Bush made a couple stops not no d . Couldn't bench him for freelancing next game .

When your players make dumb mistakes, you don't compound it by making dumb mistakes as coaches. When you do, loss is on you as a coach.
You are supposed to put the players in the best position to play to their strength. If you work against their strength, you lost the game as a coach, not the players. With all players mistakes, it is obvious that Coley failed to put them in a place to win the game by his atrocious play calling at the end. They were doing better towards the end of the game, showed energy and resolve. I honestly thought we were going to score in the last 3 minutes with 4 downs and the ball on their 30 yard line.

You have tendency to defend the coaching staff and it seems that it hasn't gone away with Golden utter failure and subsequent dismissal. You never learn your lessons.

Advertisement
When your players make dumb mistakes, you don't compound it by making dumb mistakes as coaches. When you do, loss is on you as a coach.
You are supposed to put the players in the best position to play to their strength. If you work against their strength, you lost the game as a coach, not the players. With all players mistakes, it is obvious that Coley failed to put them in a place to win the game by his atrocious play calling at the end. They were doing better towards the end of the game, showed energy and resolve. I honestly thought we were going to score in the last 3 minutes with 4 downs and the ball on their 30 yard line.

You have tendency to defend the coaching staff and it seems that it hasn't gone away with Golden utter failure and subsequent dismissal. You never learn your lessons.

Who's defending anyone. I already said its on everyone. Bottom line we are the worst penalized team in college football that's not all on the coaches or turnovers or dropped ints. This whole team needs to be overhauled. As dumb as our former coaches were the players committed **** of penalties too. That's not exaggerating one bit it is what it is...

Wrong again brock. Stick to revisionism and "prove it" defenses of your posting history concerning the Reign of Al.

Who's defending anyone. I already said its on everyone. Bottom line we are the worst penalized team in college football that's not all on the coaches or turnovers or dropped ints

All 9 of my kids are in jail, but thats not my fault, I taught them well.

Advertisement

Who's defending anyone. I already said its on everyone. Bottom line we are the worst penalized team in college football that's not all on the coaches or turnovers or dropped ints. This whole team needs to be overhauled. As dumb as our former coaches were the players committed **** of penalties too. That's not exaggerating one bit it is what it is...

You put the players on the same level of fault as the coaches. That what I was pointing to. You're wrong.

Well. We couldn't tackle. Couldn't block. Couldn't catch. Couldn't run up the middle. Couldn't pass up any opportunity for penalties. We couldn't pass block. Couldn't kick. Couldn't hang onto the ball. Couldn't catch multiple interceptions.

Other than that, we looked pretty good.

2 chances to score and take the lead, 2 TOs. Mentally weak players coaches by inept coaches with no accomplishments or standards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back