ITS COLD IN HERE

Advertisement
Franchise was the biggest mope 8 months ago....

Wanted everyone fired.

now he’s the CIS Mr. Rogers
That’s the thing about life. Experiences and time help to enlighten and broaden understanding. Anyone that has static opinions or observations is incapable of learning and change.

I wanted everyone fired last season and offseason as well, but there has been incremental progress. I’m not sold on staff and Diaz still but keeping racking up wins, recruiting, and staff improvements and there’s something to build on

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the thing about life. Experiences and time help to enlighten and broaden understanding. Anyone that has static opinions or observations is incapable of learning and change.

I wanted everyone fired last season and offseason as well, but there has been incremental progress. I’m not sold on staff and Diaz still but keeping racking up wins, recruiting, and staff improvements and there’s something to build on

true dat because 8mos ago I was among the small contingent defending Manny and this young team...

But the lack of mope-ness on CIS now has caused an imbalance in the force and I must go to the darkside to help that imbalance.

BTW about “3rd and 34”.... I was in the stands on that end zone watching Randall Thrill Hill catch that ball against ND.

Greatest play in Canes history.

Advertisement
58C59CA5-ACC1-4F75-A070-11F72698F0D3.jpeg

THESE “ Random “ picks ......right/ You don’t have know idea who 👁 am

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back