It's Amazing How Dumb the Golden Slurpers Are

UMAlum21

All ACC
Let's recap. All season long, our fans, real fans those of you who blindly follow the program and laud them for every decision they make aren't fans, have bashed Golden, James, and his coaches. From right after the first game, our worthless AD had to pull a Baghdad Bob and talk about Goldens job security. There have been banners flown at Cincinatti and UNC, attempts to fly at the VT and Bowl Game, and posts all over social media crapping on the guy for the last 8 months. Nobody thought anything of it, most of you dismissed it because the company line was that it was just a small contingent of crazed fans who were being unreasonable. "Nobody will see the banners" was the go to line.

But now, the University and its cohorts, yes Miami is in bed with the Herald and its other beat guys, these saps rely on access to the program and UM makes a point to already limit reporters access to the team as much as possible for whatever reason, put out an article about why the fans are to blame and now all of a sudden the fan negativity is an issue? This's same **** has been going on since the Russell Athletic beat down last year. Another scapegoat by UM. Stop getting suckered into this bs and try to use your noggin.

Advertisement
coaching.jpg
Al Goldens coaching. His body of work and film speaks for itself.

Any recruit can see this. It is far worse than any fan negativity

Are there any Golden slurpers besides Blake James and Shalala? Oh.... and I guess Tim Reynolds.

See above, are there really any slupers left in the fan base? serious question

Only slurpers of golden are Blake james, them temple coaches and shalala

Last edited:
Advertisement
bomb was the last one. And, he pleaded with the mods/admins, and succeeded I might add, to completely erase his entire existence on this board over it.

No one likes golden anymore. You are just trying to divide people. Everyone on here wants golden gone but most of us know it won't be until next year.

Advertisement
No one likes golden anymore. You are just trying to divide people. Everyone on here wants golden gone but most of us know it won't be until next year.

Every day he's here is an opportunity for him to be fired. No one should assume anything. Burn this **** down every day until he and his horrible staff are gone.

There are still a few of Folden's Faqqots slinking around on here. Just look at the thumbs down on posts smashing Folden's gunt the hardest.

People are calling me a slurper when I am not.

I'm just calling on people on the boards to come up with a better and more organized way to bring about change. as efficiently, clean, and quick, as possible.

constantly talking about recruits shouldn't come here.

calling out our own QB as noodle-armed or own RB as a injury-prone guy who never had big games are the WRONG ways to do this.

I'm just calling on people on the boards to come up with a better and more organized way to bring about change. as efficiently, clean, and quick, as possible.

calling out our own QB as noodle-armed or own RB as a injury-prone guy who never had big games are the WRONG ways to do this.
How does one fire Golden? Please explain how they do that. Millions of emails don't work, banners don't work, cup signs on the highway don't work, don't go to games don't work. Please explain what's left

Advertisement

can you post a link to the site you're going to that bashes kaaya and duke?

How does one fire Golden? Please explain how they do that. Millions of emails don't work, banners don't work, cup signs on the highway don't work, don't go to games don't work. Please explain what's left

not much other than writing to WHY Golden should be fired. (Vish is excellent at those articles) either write them or share them to everyone ever.

Don't try to do much. Few select fans, no matter how passionate they may be, can not and will not change the program.

Advertisement

can you post a link to the site you're going to that bashes kaaya and duke?

westendzone.com

not much other than writing to WHY Golden should be fired. (Vish is excellent at those articles) either write them or share them to everyone ever.

Don't try to do much. Few select fans, no matter how passionate they may be, can not and will not change the program.
Then Miami is dead. And if you think its a few fans u need to get a grip. You think Miami fans base is 20k that show up to the games. **** no. Lots have checked out and won't even say anything, they simply find other things to do. I don't tweet much muchless tweet kids or their parents but writing articles. That's called useless. The admin does not care. Only thing they care about is having a ivy league image and avoiding embarrassment, so until those articles reach the national media. U can write like Shakespeare

Advertisement
Back