It's All An Ilusion

Moro

Thunderdome
Conspiracy. Follow me now, It takes a QB at least 10-14 games to learn a pro style offense. We know that Kayaa is a Jr and most analyst projected him going somewhere in the first round in the draft after a good season. Richt knows this, and a QB of Kayaa's caliber coming back for his second season in the pro system will be night and day. And with the way this defense is working; look out. In addition, you get an opportunity to recruit some talented new OL in the off season. Richt, just may be the best poker player at the table.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice try... Richt's not up to play calling a sound offensive game nor does he show the flexibility to adapt to the skills, or lack thereof, of his personnel.

This offensive line, including the coaching, is atrocious and needs 3 freshman to come in and start next season. Kayaa is shook. He has no pocket awareness and he does not distribute the ball to open targets enough.

Frenchsiss, I'm fresh out the ban penitentiary for putting jbrod in a coma and closing down your dirty franchise. So, I'm trying to stay free. But don't test me! Besides, shouldn't you be somewhere talking about male genitalia?

Mods, DMoney this is what I'm talking about. He's derailing my posts. I'd like to see you address these posters who go around bullying and provoking others. These infractions should be distributed without any bias.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait... wait. Let's just see where OP takes this throughout the season. Might be fun.

Advertisement
Hey OP, does this mean that secretly Muhammed, Grace, and Bruce are hiding on-campus and just gonna pop out next year as well? ****, maybe Duke, Denzel, Flowers, and Dorsett are back for their last year of eligibility too.

edgar-mueller-2.jpg

Umbra, U just got a commit from Amari Carter... Trust ya Boi... The hand is quicker than the eye... Richt is making moves that Ur not even seeing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Conspiracy. Follow me now, It takes a QB at least 10-14 games to learn a pro style offense. We know that Kayaa is a Jr and most analyst projected him going somewhere in the first round in the draft after a good season. Richt knows this, and a QB of Kayaa's caliber coming back for his second season in the pro system will be night and day. And with the way this defense is working; look out. In addition, you get an opportunity to recruit some talented new OL in the off season. Richt, just may be the best poker player at the table.

What kind of idiot made up that 'fact'?

cite please

Common knowledge among the players, coaches and students of the game. Spend less time thinking about men on men and pick up a book. No es una lectura f*cil, pero es posible leerlos y entonces uno sabe a qu* atenerse. This thread is for football discussion so move da fug on if you can't stay on topic!

Mods, DMoney, Andrew here is another one that is trolling; derailing my posts with these homosexual sexually harassing comments, I don't play that, so deal with it before I do. Therefore, I'd like to see you guys apply the same infractions that you have chose to use against me and others fairly across the board.

Last edited:
Common knowledge among the players, coaches and students of the game. Spend less time thinking about men on men and pick up a book. This is thread a for football discussion so move da fug on if you can't stay on topic!

Mods, DMoney, Andrew here is another one that is trolling; derailing my posts with these homosexual sexually harassing comments, I don't play that, so deal with it before I do. Therefore, I'd like to see you guys apply the same infractions that you have chose to use against me and others fairly across the board.

tumblr_nynv7as6U01qjgyvoo1_400.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_nynv7as6U01qjgyvoo1_400.gif
    tumblr_nynv7as6U01qjgyvoo1_400.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Advertisement
Back