It's about to be a SEC free Championship Game.

Advertisement
I'm still in shock they didn't review that Alabama fumble on their last drive. No clue when the ball actually came out, but it deserved a look. Maybe it wasn't a fumble, but the fact they didn't even TRY to look at it tells me all I need to know.

Also, I'm still laughing at Winston crying about O'Leary getting held. Karma's a beotch, Jameis. Get used to it, because you have a lot more heading your way. As does FSU.

I'm still in shock they didn't review that Alabama fumble on their last drive. No clue when the ball actually came out, but it deserved a look. Maybe it wasn't a fumble, but the fact they didn't even TRY to look at it tells me all I need to know.

Also, I'm still laughing at Winston crying about O'Leary getting held. Karma's a beotch, Jameis. Get used to it, because you have a lot more heading your way. As does FSU.

Them refs tried a few times.

Advertisement

I can't believe that play wasn't reviewed.

Espn is going to have to change the formula and make sure all four teams next year are sec teams.
Every single sec team will be ranked top 10 in the preseason.

Amazing how once the SEC actually has to play games to prove their worth OUTSIDE OF CONFERENCE and NON-CUPCAKES they fail in epic fashion.

When Ole Miss and Miss State are tops in your conference, it never meant those teams had risen up; it meant the conference was trash. Bama looked like GARBAGE against a THIRD STRING QB.

877.gif

Advertisement
Well, wouldn't have been a bad thing to watch the Ducks hang 60 on Bammer, but I'll take an SEC free title game. ESPN can go **** in their hat.

Ole Miss and Mississippi state are the best example of the ESPN bias. They both got pounded. It's funny how they had 4 teams in the New Year 6 and lost all four.

Espn is going to have to change the formula and make sure all four teams next year are sec teams.
Every single sec team will be ranked top 10 in the preseason.

And, when asked why there are 14 teams in the top 10, ESPN will say "they are just that good. There was no way to keep them out".

Advertisement
ESPN talking points:

When Florida State plays, "they have SEC speed"
When Ohio State plays, "they have SEC speed"
When TCU plays, "they have SEC speed"
When USC plays, "they have SEC speed"
When Oregon plays, "they have SEC speed"
When Miami plays, "they have SEC speed"
When Baylor plays, "they have SEC speed"

At what point is this a null statement?

I will always stick to what I said. Oklahoma State should of been in the national title game in 2012.

Think about if they would of had the playoffs during the time when SEC teams won 7 straight.

Advertisement
SEC West.....:chuncky:

Arkansas looked better than any of them.

Arkansas has an ascending defense. Virtually everybody else in that league is either stagnant defensively or getting markedly worse. Mississippi State's defensive numbers were shaky all season. They ended up allowing more than 5.6 yards per play. Mississippi's defense was more legitimate but they had a poor draw in the bowl against TCU.

It will interesting to see how the SEC responds to this embarrassment. The graduation losses aren't as severe on defense this year for the top programs as they have been in recent seasons, like two years ago when both LSU and Georgia virtually had to replace everyone of note.

I'll stick with my opinion that the SEC was extremely fortunate to avoid the Pac 12 in all but one of those title games. Oregon scared Auburn until the final seconds. Otherwise the SEC was allowed to feast on vulnerable foes from the Big 12 or Big 10. Plus once Alabama and LSU faced each other. The Pac 12 is extremely talented but too many eastern fans don't see those games and prefer to dismiss the conference as fraudulent when they wake up on Sunday morning and see a bunch of high scoring games from the night before. Even yesterday I had a family member who was absolutely stunned at Oregon's performance. She had never seen them and had no idea how they played. The USC team in 2008, in particular, was absolutely robbed of a spot in the title game. They allowed a fantastic 4.6 YPA on pass defense for the season.

Now it's **** OSU I want Oregon to win. But I hate their fans. I'm in northern Cali and I'm waiting to see how many Oregon fans come out the wood works

Advertisement
Back