It will happen

I emailed Blake exactly what I OP'd with the end saying to email me for a donation if he is out by Jan 1. I'm no deep pockets but I'll def donate if Al is let go.

Emailed him the same thing. Now that I finally have an income I would donate if Al is fired. And depending on who they get to replace him i would donate yearly.

Advertisement
President Shalala retires in May. For what it's worth, at least three big donors are threatening to withhold their donations and the admin is in a little bit of a panic.

I want to believe... hard to get my hopes up anymore. I know it'd never happen but Golden deserves a Kiffen'esque departure. Travel with us on Thursday night and after VT hangs 60 on us let Golden look at his departure ticket and realize everyone else's says Miami and his says Philadelphia or Jersey or Bolivia...

Even that is probably too good for him. Deserves to walk....

President Shalala retires in May. For what it's worth, at least three big donors are threatening to withhold their donations and the admin is in a little bit of a panic.

I want to believe... hard to get my hopes up anymore. I know it'd never happen but Golden deserves a Kiffen'esque departure. Travel with us on Thursday night and after VT hangs 60 on us let Golden look at his departure ticket and realize everyone else's says Miami and his says Philadelphia or Jersey or Bolivia...

Even that is probably too good for him. Deserves to walk....

If I was the AD I wouldn't have allowed him on the plane ride home after the Louisville game. You know what it is to have an entire offseason to prepare and THAT's the performance they give?

If this was any other discipline, industry, or walk of life Golden would have been fired a while ago. ****...there's plenty of other program that would have already done the deed. For the love of God his alma mater turned him down last summer.

I e-mailed Blake yesterday and told him we would not be renewing our block of 8 season tickets if Golden remains the head coach. I also mentioned that we would gladly renew all of the tickets as well as make a sizable donation towards the football program if they go ahead and pull the trigger.

Has anyone actually received a response yet? I'd imagine his inbox is rather flooded at this point.

I e-mailed Blake yesterday and told him we would not be renewing our block of 8 season tickets if Golden remains the head coach. I also mentioned that we would gladly renew all of the tickets as well as make a sizable donation towards the football program if they go ahead and pull the trigger.

Has anyone actually received a response yet? I'd imagine his inbox is rather flooded at this point.

It is beyond flooded. It's also flooded with a bunch of **** pics that I get to journey through. You probably wont get a response for a while and there will be no coaching changes for the entire season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back