It was gonna get worse...

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
Before it gets better my fellow UM fans. This is my humble opinion, this is myabe what we needed, seriously, or maybe it is food for Part 3 of "The U" regardless. CMR needs time to straight this program. Obviously, Gorden was way over his head and used his psychology degree to his own benefit and in a detrimental way to his players. Mind you: i am not venting out. We are definitely going to greener pastures but we as fans need a chill pill becuase it is not as bad publicly as to when Gorden too over but intrinsically. And that is worse. You have to eradicate before yiu move forward. Said enough. Long live UM Football!!!

Advertisement
No point in posting cryptic headlines on a day like this but point taken..

It is comical that people keep bringing up Golden at every turn. The two idiots that got kicked off the team would have been recruited by nearly any coach Miami could have had.

I bet you do it at home and work too.

Dog ate your homework son? - No sir, Al Golden did.
Your boss tells you that you aren't meeting expectations and you respond that he isn't running a Miami style business, has too many pillars and you hate New Jersey.

This program was ****ed way before that clown car rolled into town. The U Part 3. ....who gives a **** if Billy Corben makes another nickel?

Jesus Christ....just win football games....

It is comical that people keep bringing up Golden at every turn. The two idiots that got kicked off the team would have been recruited by nearly any coach Miami could have had.

I bet you do it at home and work too.

Dog ate your homework son? - No sir, Al Golden did.
Your boss tells you that you aren't meeting expectations and you respond that he isn't running a Miami style business, has too many pillars and you hate New Jersey.

This program was ****ed way before that clown car rolled into town. The U Part 3. ....who gives a **** if Billy Corben makes another nickel?

Jesus Christ....just win football games....

Dude I care if Billy Corben does another because it is free advertising to the program and a recruiting tool. Amd yes you are right any HC at Miami would have recruited those two but when you have someone like CMR you think twice before do dumb shirt like that.

bottom line we are a worse team today than if we had those guys and nothing else to say but it sucks

Advertisement
We should expect immediate results, not a cop out. Self-inflicted wounds such as kicking your best players off the team do NOT lower the bar of expectations.

Richt inherited a team capable of winning 10 with good coaching. That standard remains.

Win fewer than 10, and fans can very rightly say that the program did less with more, that it sabatoged itself, and they won't be wrong to question how committed Miami is to winning.

I say that obviously within the context of UM unilaterally kicking it's two best defensive players off the team a week before the season starts.

Hopefully those guys are as expendable as the university seems to be acting like they are

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back