It sucks now

TheRagingWolf

Junior
but this is a process. It takes time. This ******* sucks bad but there is still a bright future that we have too look forward to. This team is extremely young. Games like this are going to happen with a young and inexperienced team. Fortunately for us a lot of our young guys are very, very talented. I see a double digit winning season in the next couple of years.

It's awful now, but if we ever want to get back to the top, we are going to have endure games like this. Here is too kicking UNC's *** next weekend!

Advertisement
onefingermsg.jpg

What I don't understand, is that people KNEW this was going to be a long year, yet it's been better than expected.

Overall, I'll take 4-2....but our defense is as horrid as I have ever seen. I have zero confidence that this defensive staff can be anything more than average if we gave them the second coming of Wilfork and Kennedy. That worries me more than anything else. I don't see this defense ever being dominant with the current philosophy. This is a recipe for perennial mediocrity.

What I don't understand, is that people KNEW this was going to be a long year, yet it's been better than expected.

Overall, I'll take 4-2....but our defense is as horrid as I have ever seen. I have zero confidence that this defensive staff can be anything more than average if we gave them the second coming of Wilfork and Kennedy. That worries me more than anything else. I don't see this defense ever being dominant with the current philosophy. This is a recipe for perennial mediocrity.

The defense is full of Sophomore's, freshman and poor upperclassmen. This defense has the potential to become pretty solid over the next couple of years. But guys, this is how you rebuild. By playing young talent. 4-2 with this team isn't bad considering our two losses were against top 10 teams on the road. We got routed yes but it is a young inexperienced team.

The future is very bright.

The defense is full of Sophomore's, freshman and poor upperclassmen. This defense has the potential to become pretty solid over the next couple of years. But guys, this is how you rebuild. By playing young talent. 4-2 with this team isn't bad considering our two losses were against top 10 teams on the road. We got routed yes but it is a young inexperienced team.

The future is very bright.

Lol, it's not just the top 5 teams tearing us up....EVERY team goes up and down the field on us. The top 5 teams just manage to stop our offense.

Advertisement
**** the future. If you put on that uniform, you represent the U. Not just this team, but everyone that has ever played for the U. The way we lost is not acceptable.

4-2 is OK by me. Even with the beatdowns. We're that bad.

And we win the coastal.

But it's ******* hard to swallow a D this ******.

Advertisement
Back