It only took Clemsons first two possessions and our first

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
To realize it was going to be a long night and the letdown set in. ****, it may have come as early as after Miami’s first possession. Even after the blocked FG before the half, as good as it felt for the moment, did anyone truly believe we would take over in the second half? Not once during that game did the Canes give me the feeling I had right before kickoff. Just sucks.

Advertisement
I disagree.
We had Clemson on downs in their first possession and would have had them in 3 and 20 in their second possession if it weren't the Carter targeting call.
Our first series we had a procedure call. Actually 4 of our first 5, we had procedure calls.

So, now agreeing with you.
On a night that we had to play an almost perfect game, we started out mentally unprepared and it continued through most of the game.

I disagree.
We had Clemson on downs in their first possession and would have had them in 3 and 20 in their second possession if it weren't the Carter targeting call.
Our first series we had a procedure call. Actually 4 of our first 5, we had procedure calls.

So, now agreeing with you.
On a night that we had to play an almost perfect game, we started out mentally unprepared and it continued through most of the game.
And that’s entirely on Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back