IT IS WHAT IT IS- Move on

bear

Sophomore
Nothing else to see here.

The administration made its decision based on evidence, careful examination, and expert counsel whether we like it or not.

NOTHING WILL BRING AQM and Grace back so further discussing this subject is a waste of our time and moreover fodder for our competitors.

We need to move on and find a solution, focus on the season, and support our beloved canes.

Carter and JJ will have to step up to fill Grace's shoes and so will Willis, DJackson, and Joseph Jackson.

I am still a believer of this team and coaching staff.

Have to be resolute as I am sure CRM and company will be.

Advertisement
And as I said in another thread, we just have to look forward to a lot of High scoring victories.
Football is a game of three phases. As long as we are efficient on offense and special teams we could beat just about anyone on our schedule.

One word. Probation.

If we weren't on it.. **** if this happened next year I bet these kids miss famu and are running some bleachers

One word. Probation.

If we weren't on it.. **** if this happened next year I bet these kids miss famu and are running some bleachers

Dude, this is not about $500 bucks... I'm sure it much more, but whatever.

What's crazy is that this chit is happening to a SENIOR. How f ing stupid. These kids have been warned Soooooooooooo many times. They could have called thousands of people and everyone would have said "walk away".

F ing stupid...

Advertisement
Nothing else to see here.

The administration made its decision based on evidence, careful examination, and expert counsel whether we like it or not.

NOTHING WILL BRING AQM and Grace back so further discussing this subject is a waste of our time and moreover fodder for our competitors.

We need to move on and find a solution, focus on the season, and support our beloved canes.

Carter and JJ will have to step up to fill Grace's shoes and so will Willis, DJackson, and Joseph Jackson.

I am still a believer of this team and coaching staff.

Have to be resolute as I am sure CRM and company will be.

Are you sure? What if there were some type of sign. Maybe a sign that could fly through the air and stuff.

Not saying I don't agree with you but there's already like 5 other threads in this so you starting another one is basically the opposite of your title. BUT, I do agree, it is time to move on.

Advertisement
yup, time to move on. i'm just glad we have a competent coaching staff that will adjust properly. Golden would've moved joe jackson to linebacker to get the "numbers where they should be"

Advertisement
Back