It’s really simple

Dghustla

Junior
Play calling, over subbing, all of this is moot with solid QB play.

Even a great defense would struggle to keep points off the board when the other team is getting the ball back on your 45 yard line after 4 plays.

Exotic offenses are cool but the best teams don’t run the most complex system they exceute a simple system to perfection, Saban, Dabo, Meyer they aren’t these crazy offensive innovators they run simple stuff and are built so well for scheme it makes it hard to stop.

Rosier is killing the team with his historic inefffectiness. We win that game with just about any other starting QB in the ACC.

Richt is at a cross roads in his tenure here. He has to make the hard choice of benching Rosier despite how he feels about him as a person.

Advertisement
Yes, Rosier has to be benched right now. That's just all there is to it. The rest is just window dressing at this point.

Agree. Don't understand why people are coming so hard down on Manny. They were not great, but they held LSU to a lot of field goals after endless shanked punts & ineffective 3rd down attempts. The D needs to make a few adjustments, but the O needs systematic change.

I’ll take it
Gotta believe in something surrounded by LSU doucheness at DFA

Agree. Don't understand why people are coming so hard down on Manny. They were not great, but they held LSU to a lot of field goals after endless shanked punts & ineffective 3rd down attempts. The D needs to make a few adjustments, but the O needs systematic change.

I'm assuming that by "systematic change" you mean changing to a different QB.

Advertisement
Does it need to happen of course. Will it happen is another thing. I think Rosier plays the first quarter next week and the young QBs play the rest. Im starting to realize Richt just doesn't have any balls.

The offense being historically inept doesnt excuse the d from being mediocre.

Its the EXACT same **** but in reverse as the Golden days where the defense was so bad that people excused James “recruiter only” Coley.

Hmm what do Coley and Manny have in common?

Yeah Richt has to understand that if the other team gets the ball at the 45 it doesn’t matter if it was an interception or a 3 and out. The results are all that matter not how you got there. At least with another QB this is upside. We know with Rosier there is no upside.

Play calling, over subbing, all of this is moot with solid QB play.

Even a great defense would struggle to keep points off the board when the other team is getting the ball back on your 45 yard line after 4 plays.

Exotic offenses are cool but the best teams don’t run the most complex system they exceute a simple system to perfection, Saban, Dabo, Meyer they aren’t these crazy offensive innovators they run simple stuff and are built so well for scheme it makes it hard to stop.

Rosier is killing the team with his historic inefffectiness. We win that game with just about any other starting QB in the ACC.

Richt is at a cross roads in his tenure here. He has to make the hard choice of benching Rosier despite how he feels about him as a person.

Richt is to much of a nice guy to make a bold move like that. We will trott Rosier out there next week in front of a half empty stadium.

Advertisement
I'm assuming that by "systematic change" you mean changing to a different QB.

You're missing the bigger issue.

The fact that our coaching staff currently does not have the skillset or process to identify & develop a better QB than Golden/Coleys Plan B in Malik Rosier.

Like one poster said last night, Malik is really the symptom to a much worse diagnosis.

You're missing the bigger issue.

The fact that our coaching staff currently does not have the skillset or process to identify & develop a better QB than Golden/Coleys Plan B in Malik Rosier.

Like one poster said last night, Malik is really the symptom to a much worse diagnosis.

I guess I just can't bring myself to believe that any of the other 3 scholarship QBs on the roster wouldn't perform better than Rosier in live action.

I guess I just can't bring myself to believe that any of the other 3 scholarship QBs on the roster wouldn't perform better than Rosier in live action.

I think without a doubt all 3 should be better than Rosier, if they had a coaching staff that was not so stubborn and built the offense around them.

Doesn't help that Feagles is **** either. I switched off before half time, but they were destroying us in the field position battle because Shankapotamus is our starting Punter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back