It’s hard

C A N E

Sophomore
All I wanted was to see us be competitive.

I see the will and the desire and the toughness from the players. They are worthy ambassadors of this program.

This coaching staff so far isn’t.

You better win the rest of your games vs mediocre opponents and get yourself a 2nd shot vs Clemson or you can f*ck off. You get paid millions.

Advertisement
One of the more disheartening parts about tonight is we were able to make a couple of momentum swing plays to make it a game (the bolden block and then the ivey return to end the half).

And it still didn’t matter. We have better players than we did in 2017 and 2015 and it may as well have been the same thing.

Advertisement
Man for man we’re not that much worse than clemson. Look at the way ole miss battled tonight vs bama.

Tired of it.

As ****ed as I am at the WRs and OL, Clemson not getting enough credit. Those F’ers are elite. That simple.

We not close to their level yet.

Advertisement
What we need is more maturity. How do we get that? By playing the mature players more. Brooks played fast and violent. That’s a risk. He’s not mature and wise. We need Ragone to go with McCloud

Clemson played a bad game by their standards and gave us multiple opportunities to make a game of it and we still **** the bed in every way imaginable. "Playing hard" is the bare minimum. We were 11 seconds from a 50 burger. Life happens fast.

Advertisement
I disagree. That 2017 team was more talented at every position except QB, TE and maybe safety.
One of the more disheartening parts about tonight is we were able to make a couple of momentum swing plays to make it a game (the bolden block and then the ivey return to end the half).

And it still didn’t matter. We have better players than we did in 2017 and 2015 and it may as well have been the same thing.

Clemson played a bad game by their standards and gave us multiple opportunities to make a game of it and we still **** the bed in every way imaginable. "Playing hard" is the bare minimum. We were 11 seconds from a 50 burger. Life happens fast.
A bad game?? Outside of their special teams, that was vintage Clemson. That’s the team that shows up in the playoffs and beats Bama, OSU, etc. They played lights out and we played terrible.

Oh will you shut up manny doesn’t need to go...
1602392391460.png

Advertisement

Quoting my own post because it’s that pathetic but yeah. I deluded myself into thinking we could make it a game if we made a couple plays. Our players and roster isn’t that much worse than Clemson’s.

Our staff is.

Advertisement
Back