It’s amazing how stupid people are

Funny enough, I think that post makes me think the complete opposite of what narrative they’re trying to push.

If those kids left UM with 1/2nd round grades and plummeted due to combine that means Miami literally squeezed every bit of production they could.

Beats the ******* days where Miami would have Sam Shields, DVD, Adkins test off the **** charts and we’re left saying “how come they weren’t used more”

Advertisement
90% of people in this world are complete morons. “Mario ruined Kinches draft grade” you mean the player who was projected to be undrafted before Mario arrived?

These idiots are gonna say the same **** next year when X goes for 1,100 has a 3rd round draft grade before running a 4.65 forty and getting picked in the 5/6th…

“look Mario ruined another one” - Without realizing without the proper development they wouldn’t have been picked at all.

Actually, that would be the median person, not average lol
Nerd Alert GIF

Advertisement
No, I just find it hilarious when someone talks about how stupid people are and they don't know what they're talking about. Kind of ironic, eh?
Fortunately, I'm fluent in nerd. Sometimes when people speak in vernacular mode, they mean "median", but say "average." It's not really an outlier in the English language, it's more of a standard deviation from the correct phrasing.

Fortunately, I'm fluent in nerd. Sometimes when people speak in vernacular mode, they mean "median", but say "average." It's not really an outlier in the English language, it's more of a standard deviation from the correct phrasing.
Good one :love:

Advertisement
What amazes me is these guys could have continued to make NIL in college!
WTF is the point of drafting early when an undrafted player makes less than a college player??
Bingo
I can’t believe how stupid Miami players
Continue to be
🤦‍♂️
It’s ***** ridiculous that those clowns left early to make ZERO money when they prob had some NIL and another year to improve draft stock

Advertisement
Back