Isn't Crazy That

cdiddy

Recruit
The guy who hired Al Golden isn't even here any more. He left us with this mess and Blake James is just a Howdy doody guy who pretends to be passionate about the football program, but admits he has other things to worry about. What a cluster FART!

Advertisement
Al Golden was hired by the BOT, specifically one prominent member. And if Golden is fired, it is because of the BOT and prominent members.

Advertisement
The guy who hired Al Golden isn't even here any more. He left us with this mess and Blake James is just a Howdy doody guy who pretends to be passionate about the football program, but admits he has other things to worry about. What a cluster FART!

Not only is the guy who hired Golden not here but the idiot who gave him the ridicules extension is also not here. Two guys removed from this mess and now we got Howdy Doody running the show.

Advertisement
Al Golden was hired by the BOT, specifically one prominent member. And if Golden is fired, it is because of the BOT and prominent members.

"If", Seriously, you think "if" is a word that can be used here by living human brain tissue? "IF" this was indeed Harvard, then "if" Golden gets fired would be a fine word. But even at Sun Tan U, losing like this got coaches fired. Had you said "when" then this complaint would not have appeared on the site, but you choose to "defend" our beloved coach by implying there is any reason to keep him other than timing. The issue has been decided on the field. The cloud parted and we see the truth. Everything about his pride and joy just stinks. He reminds me of some private small high school basketball coach who plays his son at point guard regardless of how bad he is and then blames the other kids for loses. "IF" went out the window when Golden declared his son "the defense" would see no changes. That it was fine. A real HC would have realized something had to change. Coker fired proven winning coaches to save his job for another year. That was classless. Al kept proven losers to save his pride.
I had no problem with hiring Al. I am aware of the fact that top coaches turn us down. Keeping him is a different matter. If Donna felt guilty about not telling him the ncaa was about to rape us, and gave the dude a unearned extension, well then she should pay his buyout. Take it out of her retirement. I prefer we fire her and strip her of any benefits as well as sue her for return of compensation do to gross misconduct on the job. We had a fine Law school long before even Howard got here. I am sure some alum would like to wave that photo of her stupid smile while she held Nevin's check. Her supporters praise her inept handling of the ncaa investigation that she was the most condemning evidence against us. That is the "if" the BOT should be thinking about. IF we keep Donna's pension will it be enough to pay Golden's buyout?

....but admits he has other things to worry about....

He DOES have other things to worry about. Are we really criticizing him for that now?

What else he got to worry about? Football is the lifeline of the athletic department

So, with all of your AD expertise, tell me what the AD should be doing from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM on a typical workday.

Can't wait to hear this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back