Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
FWIW, Ferman said on his board today that he hears people at UF think Bond could be flipped. Sounded like they wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I've always thought he would flip to Bama if given the chance
Cane then family onboard??? Lol anything could happen this class everybody was lockdown because of pandemic now it's free for all lol

FWIW, Ferman said on his board today that he hears people at UF think Bond could be flipped. Sounded like they wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I've always thought he would flip to Bama if given the chance
Ferman who sucks also said in Podcast when taking photos at that camp they asked what hats he wanted to get a photo with (it could have been multiple) he only chose UF and didn’t want the Miami when asked

He had dry face on his visit to Miami. He had the same look that Marvin Jones did when he came to Miami for the cookout. That “I don’t even wanna be here, but where the hoes at” look.
I like that observation with the "Dull face look" especially about the Hoes , that part.

Advertisement
Ferman who sucks also said in Podcast when taking photos at that camp they asked what hats he wanted to get a photo with (it could have been multiple) he only chose UF and didn’t want the Miami when asked

Link to podcast cast please.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back