Is there anyone down there organizing a rally?

Duvalco.Cane

Sophomore
Or a march on shalala's office? Listening to big O's podcast, it is as clear as day that the administration made the mistake(s) of not disclosing the Shapiro info to Golden and subsequently extending a coach who hadn't proven a damned thing. And now they want to punish those kids and the entire fck'g fan base because of their mistakes?!?!?! THATS BULLSH1T!!!!! We should be marching on those offices as we speak!!!!!! If you are in south Florida, and you care about this program, RALLY!!!!! Where are the current students? Where are the alumni? Don't you people have access to a private institution's campus? Can't you organize a rally? Instead of using the fact of being an alumnus of UM to smugly state that you are somehow a more deserving or authentic fan, use your fck'g status to speak for the masses!!!!!!! DONT LET THESE CHEAP ******** GO UNCHECKED!!!!!!! ORGANIZE!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I have other things do, sorry.

Anywho. This is the time for both past and current students to step up to the plate! Only you guys can accomplish this feat. We all love this program, but only you guys are in a position to speak truth to power. Wherras8, Pete ariz, map, etc. you guys have to make the effort. It sounds sh1tty and "typical" of me, a non- UM student/graduate, to not "show up", but the university is a private institution? Annnd I'm allergic to jail. In all seriousness, you guys are our last and only hope. Their actually going to sink this program to save a couple million bucks. Smdh.

Advertisement
Back