Is there any possible way...

Advertisement
We'll probably come out tomorrow in front of a dead crowd and easily win the game. We'll look good for some spurts and should have the game won by halftime.

That's what UM does. Frustrate with the week to week performances.

Advertisement
The games I worry the most about losing are the games we play against teams with solid coaches. While we have a pretty decent gap in talent, the gap in coaching is huge In this one. Tuberville is gunna coach circles around Golden tomorrow. Gunna be a nice audition for the Miami job.

Of course not. We will win by 10 points and then get some stupid "renewed" picture and the supporters will come out of the woodwork to say Golden is not that bad. Fun times.

Advertisement
The only mystery about this game is what zip code D'No lines Perryman up in when we're on defense.

Canes could be flat early. I wouldn't expect a frenzied effort like the Duke game. They still could rationalize the coastal title at that point, while facing a team they were determined to repay. I'm not sure they care enough about Cincinnati, and there's a pale over the program. Noon game in front of nobody can't help.

Tuberville with an injured quarterback might simplify things and run the ball more often than the current 26 average, which is a joke.

I don't know what to expect. Haven't seen Cincinnati play this season. Canes should win by a margin once they wake up but bottom line they scored only 17 points in the one game after the offensive line injuries.

Tubberville will pull it out and, under intense pressure from overhead banners, the BOT will offer him a job on the spot.

Drunk posting really is fun...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back