Is the under (58.5) easy money??

[]_[] swag

Sophomore
We’ve held everyone other than Clemson and Louisville under 19 points. NC State without Leary is not a good offensive team. Being generous give them 17. Most of our big time guys on defense are confirmed to have travelled.

On offense big rumors of our OL being out. We don’t score if our OL can’t protect. We’d need 42 to go over if NC state only scores 17. Under looks like easy money. No?

Advertisement
I actually lean under slightly but it opened at 58.5 and most shops have it still there or at 59, so I don’t think anyone is hammering the under.

**** yeah, especially if we run the ball as much as everyone thinks. Clock will be moving.

Then if you factor in our deficiencies in preventing first downs yet not allowing scoring drives AND big Lou Hedley’s leg for field position, I feel good about the under

I have a problem with the over. That means you are cheering for both teams to reach the score. I don't get it personally. We want our CANES to cover but at the same time, you cheer for the opponent to score also.

Advertisement
I actually lean under slightly but it opened at 58.5 and most shops have it still there or at 59, so I don’t think anyone is hammering the under.
Are people outside this board aware we may missing OL though?

I'll go final score prediction 27-13 us.

We’ve held everyone other than Clemson and Louisville under 19 points. NC State without Leary is not a good offensive team. Being generous give them 17. Most of our big time guys on defense are confirmed to have travelled.

On offense big rumors of our OL being out. We don’t score if our OL can’t protect. We’d need 42 to go over if NC state only scores 17. Under looks like easy money. No?
Yes.

Advertisement

I've run from the over every game.

**** yeah, especially if we run the ball as much as everyone thinks. Clock will be moving.

Then if you factor in our deficiencies in preventing first downs yet not allowing scoring drives AND big Lou Hedley’s leg for field position, I feel good about the under

I have a problem with the over. That means you are cheering for both teams to reach the score. I don't get it personally. We want our CANES to cover but at the same time, you cheer for the opponent to score also.

The correct answer is that the over/under is knot easy money. Eye wood lean towards the under doe, butt knot easy money.

I would bet the under.

oops, sorry, OP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back