IS THE COACH REALLY THE PROBLEM? CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE...

ggleft

Recruit
Found this.. They say one bad year you blame the players. 2-3 bad years you fire the assistants and 4 bad years you fire the coach.. but 14 bad years? Glad there's a new president coming.. better be good to Football...

canes001.jpg

Advertisement
Let's hope we get a sports fanatic for a president. And btw Miami overall gets alot of money. Alot, they just don't spent alot of it on Football

I've been under the impression until the past month or so that it's not entirely Golden's fault, but after the last couple games it's hard to argue in his defense. This program has been a complete **** storm since Shalala took over and haven't been dedicated to winning football games. The incident with AQM a couple of weeks ago proved that.

Unfortunately I don't see Donna firing this douche bag. And if she does then does she hire someone else or let the incoming president hire someone? When does this hire happen? It needs to happen in early January in order to get recruits in to fit the new coaches system, but the new president won't be involved by then.

Advertisement
Tad Foote stayed on as chancellor until 2003/2004. This was done to help "ease" Shalala in to the President's role. It wasn't until 2004 that she was given free reign, I do believe.

Yes she is a problem and has been but we aren't running her scheme on defense.....

Advertisement
**** why'd Donna let Logan Thomas run train on us in the coastal division championship game

Then when we had another chance at the coastal, she let Duke run train on us! Donna did this! We coulda been 10-2! Even 11-1!

**** you Donna for putting 4 line backers on the field against a spread formation with trips to the right and Armbrister and jimmy Gaines covering receivers while Tracy Howard is watching butterflies 25 yards away from the ball on the opposite side while Cutcliffe is cackling his *** off.

If you're gonna make a chart to support your thinking at least make it accurate. Coker was fired in 2006, not 2009

Christ.

So Foote > Shalala for our football program.

Got it.

:rolleyes:

Exactly! Hard to believe since Foote was such a horse's a..., but you just can't argue with facts. THE dominate program for 20 years before Donna, rag doll whipping boys since Donna. I almost punched Foote at one $$$ function, but limited my actions to tearing up my check in his face instead. That said, this is THE U: what is the NC score between Foote and Donna? Nuf Said.

Advertisement
For all the Donna lovers pointing at Al, you are correct, he is the cause, but she hires the ADs and HCs so she is responsible. Authority flows down; responsibility flows up. She is the big wig, it is her fault Al is here. Results matter and her's have sucked. Truth is ncaa should have pitched her out for her involvement with our little liar just like the psu president had to resign. Two of the biggest scandals in ncaa history and she ran the ship during ours. Her history should read, "Dismissed in disgrace". Her smiling face looking at that check is more embarrassing for THE U than ALL the on field antics of our glorious players. Her leaving is reason enough to keep Al until she is gone--don't want her to touch the next coach.

For all the Donna lovers pointing at Al, you are correct, he is the cause, but she hires the ADs and HCs so she is responsible. Authority flows down; responsibility flows up. She is the big wig, it is her fault Al is here. Results matter and her's have sucked. Truth is ncaa should have pitched her out for her involvement with our little liar just like the psu president had to resign. Two of the biggest scandals in ncaa history and she ran the ship during ours. Her history should read, "Dismissed in disgrace". Her smiling face looking at that check is more embarrassing for THE U than ALL the on field antics of our glorious players. Her leaving is reason enough to keep Al until she is gone--don't want her to touch the next coach.

Liked until u said keep Al

Advertisement
Christ.

So Foote > Shalala for our football program.

Got it.

:rolleyes:

Exactly! Hard to believe since Foote was such a horse's a..., but you just can't argue with facts. THE dominate program for 20 years before Donna, rag doll whipping boys since Donna. I almost punched Foote at one $$$ function, but limited my actions to tearing up my check in his face instead. That said, this is THE U: what is the NC score between Foote and Donna? Nuf Said.

Results matter.

Advertisement
Back