(Is) Patrick Joyner (still on the team?)

We'll hear from him for sure. McCloud is not better and Joyner will eventually win that MLB position

This man knows his football, the coaches luv the work ethic of mccloud and he does a Great job setting the tone in workouts, but as far as football play, joyner is way more natural as a middle linebacker as him, and more instinctual at getting to the ball. I'm tired of that "striker position" bullshat myself! Real coaches knew how to expose that **** at key times with the run game, that's all butch davis kept doing, and louisville exploited it too, ole poor finley was limping to the finish line, that position wore em down!

Advertisement
Organizational depth. McCloud will hold down the MLB spot this year until Huff can take it in 2021

Last I heard he was in Tibet hanging out with these guys.

Tibet.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny said today he has moved to DE.

I know some of y'all in the past were begging for this.

He originally was a de ( and that’s his strength). He’s a natural pass rusher. To be fair he was playing great at lb last spring before the injury , but with Jennings and Steed looking so good it makes sense to switch.

Advertisement
There's going to be an opportunity in 2021 once Phillips and Roche move on.

Advertisement
Need to stop pushing for young guys who might not be ready. Let these guys grow. Do not judge until they are Juniors.

Advertisement
Back