Is Jc Jackson announcing tonight?

Advertisement
they think they are losing 3 for sure - JoJo (offer pulled), worton (offer pulled), wideman (flip to USCe)

Worton - FSU wants to keep
Wildman - grade risk and may flip
Jojo - won't make the cut
Frith - if FSU lands the OT they want he want make the cut
Torres - see Frith

6 EE
One recruit may greyshirt

This is how they plan to make room

Worton will stay if they let him, Lane for JoJo, oline they will keep their number because they are needy their this year but still have Jackson and Humphrey over JC at cb so they're ****ed in a way and JC better be ready because he's a fallback play (a great one) but a fallback

FSU wants JC Jackson as a wideout only they are looking at taking 4:

Rudolph
Lane
Worton
Dupree/Jackson

So the last wideout spot is either Dupree or Jackson and I don't think Dupree is leaving Louisana

FSU may also cut ties will A. Williams if they need more room

Jackson to me is too good at cb to not take him there but JC is the wr so what happens to his plans to be a cb again? Once again the kid is ****ed in some way if he goes to FSU

Jimbo loves to bring in athletes and let them get there and figure out which side of the ball they will play on, so Jackson can end up on either side of the ball at the end of the day

Worton - FSU wants to keep
Wildman - grade risk and may flip
Jojo - won't make the cut
Frith - if FSU lands the OT they want he want make the cut
Torres - see Frith

6 EE
One recruit may greyshirt

This is how they plan to make room

Worton will stay if they let him, Lane for JoJo, oline they will keep their number because they are needy their this year but still have Jackson and Humphrey over JC at cb so they're ****ed in a way and JC better be ready because he's a fallback play (a great one) but a fallback

FSU wants JC Jackson as a wideout only they are looking at taking 4:

Rudolph
Lane
Worton
Dupree/Jackson

So the last wideout spot is either Dupree or Jackson and I don't think Dupree is leaving Louisana

FSU may also cut ties will A. Williams if they need more room

Jackson to me is too good at cb to not take him there but JC is the wr so what happens to his plans to be a cb again? Once again the kid is ****ed in some way if he goes to FSU

Jimbo loves to bring in athletes and let them get there and figure out which side of the ball they will play on, so Jackson can end up on either side of the ball at the end of the day

I mean true but when you look at them both Jackson is an athlete but to me much better at cb Jackson right now to me is a better wr and they'd show it at schoool

Just pick up the phone, call Butch Davis, and all the pains gone.

Advertisement
Look stop being ****es,FSU can't sign everybody they have limits too. We are doing quite well to hold on to a top 5 recruiting class!! Cool your jimmies!!!!!
well the fact is they are over there on the verge of pushing kids out that we would loveeee to have
Wait who do we want that they're pushing out other then MAYBE Worton?
I'm sure we would take any of their commits.

Thats not what I asked im asking which one that they're going to let go of because I see many average guys there so name them

Look stop being ****es,FSU can't sign everybody they have limits too. We are doing quite well to hold on to a top 5 recruiting class!! Cool your jimmies!!!!!
well the fact is they are over there on the verge of pushing kids out that we would loveeee to have
Wait who do we want that they're pushing out other then MAYBE Worton?
I'm sure we would take any of their commits.

Thats not what I asked im asking which one that they're going to let go of because I see many average guys there so name them
I know what you asked, I can read...again , I'm sure we would take any of their commits. While some of our class would get pushed out up there or probably never see the field outside of special times

Just so you guys know i was at the game and was with JC' s family and according to his uncle JC was w edge and Javarris last night and is apparently leanin towards Miami. I know what the 247 guys are reporting but thats what his uncle told me at the game. Also talked to chad and got his autograph, hes pumped to get to UM.

FSU is certainly the hot school right now but things should die down soon so we shall see depending obviously on what happens w golden and crew.

Advertisement
Rudolph's dad thought he was going to Alabama. So what does JC's family really know? Only he knows and he was quoted after the UA game saying he was going to Florida State.

Again, i am not saying he is going to UM but his family was with him yesterday. His uncle was wearing an FSU shirt because he is a fan and I said " I'm guessing JC is leaning towards FSU" and he said "no, actually he is leaning towards UM as of when I talked with him last night because he is real close with Edge and Javarris". He said UF is completely out of it and that as of now he is leaning towards UM. Again, after Rudolph committing and Lane looking like FSU who knows. I am just relaying what I heard.

Rudolph's dad thought he was going to Alabama. So what does JC's family really know? Only he knows and he was quoted after the UA game saying he was going to Florida State.

Advertisement
Back