Is it too late......

For me to join the Fire Al Golden gang? As many of you know I tried to be as optimistic as possible and argued with some of you to the T but now I'm done! I'm all for bringing Butch back or even pursuing Lane Kiffin but only as long as whatever coach replaces AG can keep Ice, Gorge Baez, beard, Scott, and Coley for recruiting purposes.

Advertisement
Only if you promise to boycott everything UM related until that fat piece of incompetent garbage is fired and get on social media and help spread the word about the incompetent administration.

Do that...and all is forgiven. :nba-wade_amused-amu

Lol you join whatever you want. You will never have a single shred of credibility in any of your posts on this website, ever again.

Advertisement
For me to join the Fire Al Golden gang? As many of you know I tried to be as optimistic as possible and argued with some of you to the T but now I'm done! I'm all for bringing Butch back or even pursuing Lane Kiffin but only as long as whatever coach replaces AG can keep Ice, Gorge Baez, beard, Scott, and Coley for recruiting purposes.

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Now you're done? Lulz.

Kiffin? Another corch, lulz.

Keep Ice, Baez, Scott, and Coley for recruiting purposes? Have you seen the class so far? Moar lulz.

You're fuggin pathetic.

Advertisement
Back