Is it time

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
To move/ or give game reps to Carter at OLB? Since we have a few games to get him ready before we hit Acc play. We have nothing behind the 3 freshman right now.

Advertisement
it an absolutely garbage move and its rubbish. if i'm carter and they ask me to move to OLB i'd high tail it outta there faster than Carl Lewis.

Advertisement
it an absolutely garbage move and its rubbish. if i'm carter and they ask me to move to OLB i'd high tail it outta there faster than Carl Lewis.

So if your coach asked you to move to a position of need to help the TEAM you would quit? You're a guy I would never want on my team.

This might help Carter at the next level. The Cardinals are already doing this with one of their linebackers. He's a safety playing linebacker on run downs and in coverage on pass downs. Plus Carter is as big if not bigger than all our LB's.

This is just stupid. We are also light at safety. Mike Smith, Mccloud, Perry need to step up. That's what we need. Not to move a player to a position he probably never played his whole life

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This might help Carter at the next level. The Cardinals are already doing this with one of their linebackers. He's a safety playing linebacker on run downs and in coverage on pass downs. Plus Carter is as big if not bigger than all our LB's.

Deone Buchanon is closer to Jermaine Grace than he is to Carter. Carter is just not as flexible in his hips, as weird as that sounds, to play that position. Rather than play Carter as a LB, what you will see him is play downhill as a Safety in Nickel and Dime sets.

This is not fantasy football. We don't have to play certain positions. We can just play different sets and play guys differently. Carter will be used, as a Safety, in sets that are better for his skillset. In other words, he can play in a straight line more.

Jermaine Grace was the hybrid guy. He was going to have 15+ TFL and a handful of sacks and INTs. He ****ed himself and us. And, I say that as his biggest fan. Straight up.

So if your coach asked you to move to a position of need to help the TEAM you would quit? You're a guy I would never want on my team.

you missed the joke, bruh. I would not high tail it outta there faster than Carl Lewis. i'm a TAPE junkie and experienced FILM evaluator - you'd def want me one your team.

It's not garbage if you need the kid there to win games.

i agree. not sure if Jamal would excel in that role and i'd rather him ball out at S to raise his draft stock, but if we win more games with him at OLB i'm all for it.

Advertisement
Back