Is Herbstreit still on WQAM?

zipcode

Redshirt Freshman
Is he still on the Joe Rose show? Maybe I just missed him, but I haven't heard him in a couple of weeks.

Advertisement
Is he still on the Joe Rose show? Maybe I just missed him, but I haven't heard him in a couple of weeks.

frankly I wish they wouldn't put him on wqam anymore. he has become a little two-faced for my taste. giggling and laughing about our program and attendance on gameday and then acting like he is a friend of our program willing to make money from appearing on local radio. not a fan of his these days.

Last edited:
I think he is wants miami to be good again. It's really easy to giggle at this program lately

He has every right to criticize after years of blindly believing.

his way of flying a plane

Advertisement
Herbie is alright in my book. He and zeller are the only two Buckeyes worth a **** in this world. One of the only media dudes who had our back for a long time, and he speaks to our current malaise with the disdain it deserves. He's just calling it as he sees it, and he's not wrong.

Kirk and dez are the only 2 I like to hear talk..... They were always giving us props.... But we been sucking lately, why should they give us props now..... **** Kirk picked us to win it all in 06 and dez in 10... We see how those wack *** seasons turned out....now that they ain't picking us folks hate them... Smh

Why do you fruitcakes expect Spermseat to be a UM cheerleader?

Because he's actually had a pretty unbiased opinion of our program for the most part. You can let your hatred of the suckeyes cloud your judgment.or you can look at the facts.

Advertisement

Because he's actually had a pretty unbiased opinion of our program for the most part. You can let your hatred of the suckeyes cloud your judgment.or you can look at the facts.

It's not his opinion that bothers me The facts are the facts. It's the attendance comments and the giggling. Has a cheap shot feel to me.

Herbie is alright in my book. He and zeller are the only two Buckeyes worth a **** in this world. One of the only media dudes who had our back for a long time, and he speaks to our current malaise with the disdain it deserves. He's just calling it as he sees it, and he's not wrong.

i ******* hate herbstreit

It's not his opinion that bothers me The facts are the facts. It's the attendance comments and the giggling. Has a cheap shot feel to me.

he giggles because he's a ******* *****. its a defense mechanism when he knows he has to cover for an idiot.

watch him on game day fall all over himself trying to save corso from embarrassing himself. giggle giggle giggle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back