Is Grace announcing today

Advertisement
i read that coach cogdell said that he will announce thursday or friday and he is trying to get a tv showing im guessing if thats true thats why he delayed his decision but really only manny navarro is saying its true so im not sure

i read that coach cogdell said that he will announce thursday or friday and he is trying to get a tv showing im guessing if thats true thats why he delayed his decision but really only manny navarro is saying its true so im not sure

This.

I thought it was thursday and with the trouble that it looks like Hurtt is going to get into I really like the CANES even better

Advertisement
He was supposed to announce today but for some reason delaye it till Thursday at 1pm I think

I thought it was thursday and with the trouble that it looks like Hurtt is going to get into I really like the CANES even better

Pretty sure our local Miramar insider said Charlie Strong was the reason UL even had a shot, not **** Hurt. ****'s situation can only hurt UL though IMO

Advertisement

Pretty sure our local Miramar insider said Charlie Strong was the reason UL even had a shot, not **** Hurt. ****'s situation can only hurt UL though IMO

Which begs the question: "Other than the widely media-reported events/scandals (U, USC, OSU, PSU) how informed is the typical HS player about ancillary personnel issues at schools recruiting them?"

Indeed, Strong is the reason Grace is interested. Same with other players, such as DT Shortridge from Seminole Ridge.
Announcement will come Thursday or Friday from the school. Will pass along more info when I have it.

Per TOS he is announcing early next week now due to TV issues its being delayed. Don't like that UL has more time to sway him

Advertisement
I don't like this....I know he's been a "Cane Lock" but I hate this delay in making the announcement....can only help Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back