Is Donofrio going to be forced to simplify?

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
We got 5 games left and I am so tired of seeing us get shredded. Consensus seems to be we have got to get away from our 50 playsheet abomination. Any chance that happens?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He'd better be able to prove he can do something or else he'll be unemployed forever.

Hopefully his 50 page play sheet went out the door with Al's 300 page binder.

All is not lost for him though.. He's coaching for a job at another school right now.

Advertisement
They are trying to find someone else to run the defense so Dnofrio can be let go.

He is the most hated guy at the school and his protector is gone.

We got 5 games left and I am so tired of seeing us get shredded. Consensus seems to be we have got to get away from our 50 playsheet abomination. Any chance that happens?

i find this to be the most interesting part of this. the guy that is the single biggest reason golden got canned is still here. yea i know al sucked in many other areas too. meanwhile how do you let this guy anywhere near our recruits when you know he isn't going to be here??

It would be funny if Dnofrio turned out to be great outside of Al's shadow. Not a snowba chance in he'll but funny

Advertisement
If he doesn't, then Scott has to know he won't have a job on the next staff. Pretty simple here. Just look at what Campbell did in the exact same situation.

Firing Dorito at this point will be icing on the cake. they would really cause a week long alcoholic binge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back