Ironic

bhcanes45

Recruit
Just find it ironic that golden al has done more damage than the ncaa and Shapiro combined. there is no way in the modern era that any hurricane squad should lose more than 5 games much less end up with a losing record.

Advertisement
We self-imposed when we didn't play in bowl games, cut scholarships and extended Al Gorlden's contract. SMU received less punishment.

Isn't it funny that Ped State didn't want Gorlden and hired a coach who actually won a bowl game?

Think that it is more ironic that the athletic director believes a sub 500 record is "progress"

I find it ironic that Shalala is getting paid to tank the program.

She already screwed up the Medical U, now the football U, and I can't wait to see what other damage she does in the little time she has left.

Advertisement
I find it ironic that Shalala is getting paid to tank the program.

She already screwed up the Medical U, now the football U, and I can't wait to see what other damage she does in the little time she has left.

I hope she croaks. AG as well for all I care

Advertisement
I was really wishing for us to play Temple in a bowl game and have them kick Al's dlck in the dirt

If we were going to lose a bowl game, I wish it were against them. Sure, we'd take a lot of crap from rivals, but what a smack in the face that would be to the powers that be.

the irony is that this is the same admin who fired the only person, who warned them about Nevin Shapiro, for lack of performance. is now using nevin shapiro as the excuse for why they will not fire the current coach for lack of performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back