Irish fans really don't understand atmosphere that awaits th

They can look at every advantage they think they have statistically etc etc. But the magic City at night for a big game in Miami creates the ultimate advantage. Look up that statistic Irish fans. GO CANES !

Advertisement
I don't think the college football world has a clue. Last week was just a warm up.

Should be good but expect a big ND contingent. I expect about same noise level as last week due to much more ND fans.

Should be good but expect a big ND contingent. I expect about same noise level as last week due to much more ND fans.

The number being thrown around out there is 5k. I’ve seen people argue both more and less. Will be interesting to see.

The Miami fans that will be there will be crazy. The ND fans will be the rich, older, quiet types. I expect them the stay that way all night long.

Advertisement
Lol people on YouTube taking about 1/3 ND fans [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I don't think ND understands how violent we play of defense. It will be a viper pit on Saturday night. And it will be hot in the stadium.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The number being thrown around out there is 5k. I’ve seen people argue both more and less. Will be interesting to see.

Where are people getting these numbers? ND was always the biggest home game on our schedule this year. 95% of the people I know that are going back for a game this year are going to this game, and have been since before the season. It would have been nearly sold out even if both teams sucked ***. I don't see how thousands of last second tickets could have been sold to ND fans when we both turned out to be good.

Advertisement
Any year we were at home against ND they never had that many fans....

Exactly. I don't remember them having a huge contingent back in the day. Certainly less than FSU. They have a good national following so they'll definitely have more than VT, but I'm not worried about it.

Where are people getting these numbers? ND was always the biggest home game on our schedule this year. 95% of the people I know that are going back for a game this year are going to this game, and have been since before the season. It would have been nearly sold out even if both teams sucked ***. I don't see how thousands of last second tickets could have been sold to ND fans when we both turned out to be good.

I don’t know either but there’s always a way considering opposing School allotment is usually 2-3k regardless of School. We’ve had that allotment and other schools have brought in 10-15k.

Advertisement
There are a lot of domers around. I'd think there would be 5-to-10 k in the crowd.

Advertisement
Some Irish fan should go there and tell them as a private institution, UM doesn’t have easy paths to a degree, similar to Nd. Get off the high horse already. You you guys wonder why we should be less than cordial to Nd fans. You all can shake hands and play nicey nice with their before and during the game.

Kc Jones was on Qam and talked about the atmosphere being a big factor but what he mentioned how the speed of Miami would be a huge factor. And that is where Miami always had a key advantage.

Advertisement
Back