2022 Iowa Western CC - NJCAA National Champs

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Advertisement
Second title in program history. Usually has a lot talent that gets picked up by D-1 schools. Props to Coach Strohmeier and Roscoe Parrish Jr.

I wonder how much of a role JUCO has in the college football landscape these days considering the transfer portal madness.

Second title in program history. Usually has a lot talent that gets picked up by D-1 schools. Props to Coach Strohmeier and Roscoe Parrish Jr.

Looks like Hutchinson struggled on offense and may be in the market for a new OC. May I suggest a former Broyles award winner? He’d make an excellent hire..

I wonder how much of a role JUCO has in the college football landscape these days considering the transfer portal madness.

Last year, they pumped out several DL and a QB to Iowa State. We'll see how this year goes. The Hawkeyes have one '23 commit from a DT.

They land at B1G and Big XII schools the most.

Advertisement

It’s actually serving a purpose with so many kids going into the Portal and not getting offers- especially since the school they are trying to leave can take away their scholarship when they enter the Portal.

Iowa Western has more than a few who have left their BCS-FCS programs in hopes to bounce back. It’s obviously a premiere program and their facilities are amazing.

Advertisement
Back