ION GIVE A F.UC.K ABOUT NONE DAT

Advertisement
WE F.UC.KING WON I DON'T GIVE TWO F.UC.KS ABOUT WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY AND WHO. WIN COLUMN INCREASED THAT ALL I GIVE A F.UC.K ABOUT............ I DON'T GIVE A F.U.C.K IF KING HAD A BAD GAME IF THE PLAY CALLING WAS BAD IF THE DEFENSE GAVE UP 500 YARDS TO A ONE LEGGED MIDGET AT RB DID WE WIN?

YOU MUTH.AFU.C.KING RIGHT KEEP WINNING EVERY WEEK THE REST WILL WORK ITSELF OUT.

FINNA DRUNK THIS WHOLE BOTTLE OF HENNY F.UC.K MY BYTCH AND GO TO SLEEP HAPPY.

excited eric andre GIF

Advertisement
This team won’t beat UNC. The others? Not sure. Clemson is just ABUSING this conference, though. Holy ****!
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, I guess.

I got a gif for that. Here you go.
tenor - 2020-10-18T034231.088.gif

Now fück you very much for your very insightful and knowledgeable porst. God bless.

Advertisement
This team won’t beat UNC. The others? Not sure. Clemson is just ABUSING this conference, though. Holy ****!
Ur a loser. Guess u didn’t see UNC lost to FSU lol who we hung 52 on. We can win out our team is playing well for not being elite at most positions. So take the good with the bad. 4-1 feels good mopers go jerkoff in a closet or something to cheer up keep ur BS off the board

WE F.UC.KING WON I DON'T GIVE TWO F.UC.KS ABOUT WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY AND WHO. WIN COLUMN INCREASED THAT ALL I GIVE A F.UC.K ABOUT............ I DON'T GIVE A F.U.C.K IF KING HAD A BAD GAME IF THE PLAY CALLING WAS BAD IF THE DEFENSE GAVE UP 500 YARDS TO A ONE LEGGED MIDGET AT RB DID WE WIN?

YOU MUTH.AFU.C.KING RIGHT KEEP WINNING EVERY WEEK THE REST WILL WORK ITSELF OUT.

FINNA DRUNK THIS WHOLE BOTTLE OF HENNY F.UC.K MY BYTCH AND GO TO SLEEP HAPPY.
Good lord..

Advertisement
IJJB = Dominant Poster

I just want him/you to post and then post that picture of you in Vegas with the vat of Henny watching the medieval thing. No rhyme or reason as to why I want the picture. I just think it’s fabulous picture that should accompany every post you grace us with.

Advertisement
Back