Interesting Tweet- RE: Brayden Lenius

canegang3

Freshman
Brad Kaaya asked Lenius when he was going to commit and lenius replied "very soon". It seems to me that Lenius received a Miami offer. Hope I didnt blow an Ariz's tidbit lol

Advertisement
Doesn't mean he received an offer to The U. Could just be about to commit to one of the schools he actually has an offer from.

It would be great if he commits to us but I wouldn't necessarily get your hopes up

Advertisement
Rivals lists an offer from miami for him. Makes even more sense why kaaya asked lenius when he's going to commit 🙌😎

Very few scholies left. My guess is that if Griffin gets in, we don't have a spot for Lenius. Conversely, if Griffin doesn't get his score, then we may have room for Lenius.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very few scholies left. My guess is that if Griffin gets in, we don't have a spot for Lenius. Conversely, if Griffin doesn't get his score, then we may have room for Lenius.

But you don't know that for a fact, it's just speculation. I'm hoping that if they both want in, and Ndoku, too, we find a way to get them all in. They are different kinds of receivers from the kids we're losing in south Florida-Lane, Rudolph and dixon--but they all seem to be bigger, are very fluid guys with at least good speed and the ability to go up into the sky to get the ball.Ndoku is a 7 foot high jumper and his video suggested a guy with ball skills and speed. Lenius was tall and fluid, and has great genes from his grandfather, Eldridge ****ey. The 5 star DBs at Serra could not do anything against Lenius. We know what kind of an athlete Griffen is. If we can get all three, I would try to take all three. That's my view, but I'm not a coach, not an expert. If we could make room for Lane, Cook and Dixon, I would think we could make room for these three if we can get them all. We might have to do with one less OL, or one less LB, or one less RB. I don't know how numbers work out and what are the highest priorities.

I agree Take all 3 and we will be killing it with the jump ball. And those 7yd out routes will be automatic all day an keep the chains moving.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Someone beat me to it, but Rivals lists us has having offered him. I know it's not always reliable, but...

Advertisement
The kid from Dunbar Fort Myers is not as big but looks better at routes etc...

I need names. How else can I create my ones that got away list for 3 years from now?

Remember that guy the gamineal talked about from FT Myers back in 2014, he is killing it at _____. Major fail by the staff.

Just doesn't ring as well without the name.
:D

I need names. How else can I create my ones that got away list for 3 years from now?

Remember that guy the gamineal talked about from FT Myers back in 2014, he is killing it at _____. Major fail by the staff.

Ryeshene Bronson...Solid to USF with an offer....kid did well last night in the All star game for the east..

Ryeshene Bronson...Solid to USF with an offer....kid did well last night in the All star game for the east..

It is so nice when everyone gets along. Good boys.

But you don't know that for a fact, it's just speculation. I'm hoping that if they both want in, and Ndoku, too, we find a way to get them all in. They are different kinds of receivers from the kids we're losing in south Florida-Lane, Rudolph and dixon--but they all seem to be bigger, are very fluid guys with at least good speed and the ability to go up into the sky to get the ball.Ndoku is a 7 foot high jumper and his video suggested a guy with ball skills and speed. Lenius was tall and fluid, and has great genes from his grandfather, Eldridge ****ey. The 5 star DBs at Serra could not do anything against Lenius. We know what kind of an athlete Griffen is. If we can get all three, I would try to take all three. That's my view, but I'm not a coach, not an expert. If we could make room for Lane, Cook and Dixon, I would think we could make room for these three if we can get them all. We might have to do with one less OL, or one less LB, or one less RB. I don't know how numbers work out and what are the highest priorities.

Matador, True, I do not know this, and am speculating. But it is also true that we are very close or at our limit right now. 25 max per class, with EEs allowed to count towards previous class until that class is at 25. My understanding is that there are 4 remaining spots from that class because Mustafa, O'Donnell, Gilbert and Renfrow still count in the Spring towards that cap. I could be wrong. But if I'm right, we have 29 scholarships to give, with 29 kids already committed including Griffin. So unless someone doesn't make it in, we have no more scholarships to offer. And I think Valentine has first priority to take a scholarship. After that, I would rather see another LB before taking another WR.

Advertisement
Back