Interesting prediction on the "Game of the Week

Advertisement

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415898904470.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415898904470.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 19
Billy, you know, you don't have to be embarrassed if your **** gets hard. Your **** is supposed to get hard. See? That's the whole object of this. Taggart's **** is hard, but he won't let you know 'cause he's the boss. Boss' **** got to stay limp, right? See, I ain't on duty so my **** can be hard.

Advertisement
According to 50,000 games played by the Predictalator at PredictionMachine.com, Miami wins over Florida State 54.1% of the time and by an average score of 29-25.

Its safe AtrainCane. I got in and out unscathed!

I know we should knock them off. Just don't know what the staff will do when **** gets hot in a big time game. We have always been out of these games by the 4th quarter. I believe we will be in this one....maybe even leading.

That is the Big Question. Will we stay aggressive....we will start playing not to lose. It will be interesting!
Its safe AtrainCane. I got in and out unscathed!

I know we should knock them off. Just don't know what the staff will do when **** gets hot in a big time game. We have always been out of these games by the 4th quarter. I believe we will be in this one....maybe even leading.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back