Interesting Article about Coker's Firing

Advertisement
After the failure that will be hurricane football next year, there will be so much frustration that we WILL see another LSU/FIU brawl to put the nail in this a33holes coffin and we will get all kinds of bad press about how the "thugs in Miami turned on the coach" !
I shall sit back and take another drink because I will know that Al is done!!
Until then..... ( insert Denzel drinking the whole dam bottle of vodka))

Great post. When I read a "football powerhouse" my stones dropped. Smh. Different planet now.

Donna hated that the players revolted against her choice when Butch left. She probably hates that the culture was so strong it won a title with a figurehead. She lost the first battle but won the war and remodeled UM football to her liking.

Advertisement
Although Fats Dee had his issues, he was the last good Athletic Director the U had. Look at the ***** show Shalalalalala has tryed to replace him with since..

Secondly, in the Twisted world of UM football . ..Larry Coker is better than Alice Goblin. ..

Problems start right at the top and have for about a decade of Donna's incompetence.
her AD choices have been awful with Blake being the worst selection
HC's Coker, Shannon,Golden awful as well. we will hear all sorts of BS about no coaching changes but
Donna knows her time is past..... & will leave "mess " to new President as well as new AD and new HC.
finally after a decade of mediocrity ,everyone is verbalizing Senior Mgmt. is the problem with the program.

Advertisement
Back