Insight from former player

Advertisement
I worship Cosden. He can do no wrong because he played at UM even though he uses "ur" instead of "your."

Now let all the ***** in here apologize to Nad Wilson for trash talking him. You've got ten minutes to apologize to him, or I will find you and beat you hard.

thxs- It means a lot coming from a true Cane-

I'd like to read your definition of a "true can."

At least one of the guys you've said isn't a "true cane" has two degrees from UM and has been a long time Golden Cane. How would those facts comport with your definition of a "true cane?"

I'm not a true Cane, but I have been known to knock back some true cans.

I m sry- I have Ibiz on ignore so will have to accept what u say as reliable. When you attack, w/o provocation former players; u no longer r a really loyal (true) cane fan. I hope this clarifies ur inquiry. No true CANE fan would denigrate former players that completed the process with dedication, received a degree and didn't get kicked off the team. U attack me; u attack all former players including CMR. Just apologize; ppl *** up.

I'm just trying to figure out when and where I attacked you. Unless I'm mistaken, I started making jokes and quoting movies after you started trying to fight (like physically...wanting to know people's seat numbers and stuff) because you felt disrespected. You played at Miami. Great. That doesn't make you right in every instance, every argument, and when you're being an a-hole to people (which you were, as were people to you), you don't get a free pass because you're a former player. I mean, who in the world thinks like that (former athletes, I guess...answered my own question). I have no problem with you, but you need to lighten up, drop the tough guy act, and stop thinking you're better than others because you played for UM. Or that we should bow down to you, or treat you with more or less respect than others on here.

How can you be so disingenuous? It is only acceptable if the joke is shared. If the joke is meant to demean another; not so ***ing funny You made no indication of humor i.e. "lol" or "jk". It was about your effort to self-entertain at another's expense. That is and has always been bull shiit and cowardly.

Former players have no special exception from criticism versus their opinions/arguments. We agree. I am contending the attack of some people on this site was directed to someone who simply declared they were a former player. That is unacceptable and far from humorous. I have given my name, years of play, graduation date, and my phone number. I could NOT be more transparent. Yet, no apology for the fraud charges i.e. Lil' Franny or be called old as if one has an expiration date as a Cane player. I was derided because someone posted a picture of me from a paper. I had another idiot conclude I live in Gainesville--- Another untruth (Orlando is my home), another does a writing analysis claiming a am basically a youngster. Give me a ***ing break! No wonder other players attempting to keep current with the CANES do not reveal their identity. ***ing amazing.
Laslty u ***ing prick, I m as tough as I need to be; however your inference was erroneous. I asked repeatedly for Lil, Frannie's section, row , and seat number NOT to grab the little *** and do damage but to take him to the players section so he could finally apologize for his error. I would NOT be foolish enough to pick a fight in the actually stadium. If I wanted to beat that little shiit head it would have been a meeting in the parking area (Blue).

I guess your latest DEFENSIVE reply is because of all the others that recognize you for what you really are... OFFENSIVE
I am done and you have been a colossal failure as a Cane fan. I will not read or respond to another inane post from you. You are done!

At least one of the guys you've said isn't a "true cane" has two degrees from UM and has been a long time Golden Cane. How would those facts comport with your definition of a "true cane?"

I m sry- I have Ibiz on ignore so will have to accept what u say as reliable. When you attack, w/o provocation former players; u no longer r a really loyal (true) cane fan. I hope this clarifies ur inquiry. No true CANE fan would denigrate former players that completed the process with dedication, received a degree and didn't get kicked off the team. U attack me; u attack all former players including CMR. Just apologize; ppl *** up.

I'm just trying to figure out when and where I attacked you. Unless I'm mistaken, I started making jokes and quoting movies after you started trying to fight (like physically...wanting to know people's seat numbers and stuff) because you felt disrespected. You played at Miami. Great. That doesn't make you right in every instance, every argument, and when you're being an a-hole to people (which you were, as were people to you), you don't get a free pass because you're a former player. I mean, who in the world thinks like that (former athletes, I guess...answered my own question). I have no problem with you, but you need to lighten up, drop the tough guy act, and stop thinking you're better than others because you played for UM. Or that we should bow down to you, or treat you with more or less respect than others on here.

How can you be so disingenuous? It is only acceptable if the joke is shared. If the joke is meant to demean another; not so ***ing funny You made no indication of humor i.e. "lol" or "jk". It was about your effort to self-entertain at another's expense. That is and has always been bull shiit and cowardly.

Former players have no special exception from criticism versus their opinions/arguments. We agree. I am contending the attack of some people on this site was directed to someone who simply declared they were a former player. That is unacceptable and far from humorous. I have given my name, years of play, graduation date, and my phone number. I could NOT be more transparent. Yet, no apology for the fraud charges i.e. Lil' Franny or be called old as if one has an expiration date as a Cane player. I was derided because someone posted a picture of me from a paper. I had another idiot conclude I live in Gainesville--- Another untruth (Orlando is my home), another does a writing analysis claiming a am basically a youngster. Give me a ***ing break! No wonder other players attempting to keep current with the CANES do not reveal their identity. ***ing amazing.
Laslty u ***ing prick, I m as tough as I need to be; however your inference was erroneous. I asked repeatedly for Lil, Frannie's section, row , and seat number NOT to grab the little *** and do damage but to take him to the players section so he could finally apologize for his error. I would NOT be foolish enough to pick a fight in the actually stadium. If I wanted to beat that little shiit head it would have been a meeting in the parking area (Blue).

I guess your latest DEFENSIVE reply is because of all the others that recognize you for what you really are... OFFENSIVE
I am done and you have been a colossal failure as a Cane fan. I will not read or respond to another inane post from you. You are done!

This guy gets it!!

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Two questions for you, Sir Cosden, if you will be so kind as to field questions from someone lower on the hierarchy than you:

1. How the **** did you survive in a locker room with such thin skin?;

2. Why do you have a picture of guy wearing 38 as your avatar when you wore 34?

Advertisement

This guy gets it!!

View attachment 37876

Notsince makes Anthony Wiener look good- that is hard to do, jk and lmfao.

This guy gets it!!

View attachment 37876

Is Cosden really JuanFromLittleHavana? He's going to serve me up a Blue Lot Special. The dude's priceless, and I hope he doesn't burn out from sheer brilliance too quickly.

127.gif

This guy gets it!!

View attachment 37876

Notsince makes Anthony Wiener look good- that is hard to do, jk and lmfao.

635988518617285345-697913005_Jim-starts-thinking-about-transfer-he-gets-extra-flirty.gif

Advertisement
Craig thanks for taking the time to post here. Please ignore the negative posters. Thanks for being part of the group. Hope you will post some great stories and anecdotes while you were at Miami about you and teammates or in life afterwards.

I can assure you I am - Craig Cosden #34 started 75, 76, and 77. Graduated BAS in 78. Thanks for NOT calling me a liar and thanks for NOT immediately insulting me. As crazy as that may seem on a CANE board, the evidence points to the fact I indeed should be grateful in this regard.

Craig thanks for taking the time to post here. Please ignore the negative posters. Thanks for being part of the group. Hope you will post some great stories and anecdotes while you were at Miami about you and teammates or in life afterwards.

I can assure you I am - Craig Cosden #34 started 75, 76, and 77. Graduated BAS in 78. Thanks for NOT calling me a liar and thanks for NOT immediately insulting me. As crazy as that may seem on a CANE board, the evidence points to the fact I indeed should be grateful in this regard.

I thank you. Speaking on behave of all former players; we love the swag of r tough *** fans. We against the world out there; us vs. them :)

What the **** is happening here?

MLB34 has eligibility to replace Grace?

But can he play LB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back