Injury to insult: 2015 NFL Draft

For argument's sake, let's say that Miami has 3 first rounders. What other teams have 3 going in the first round this year?

Advertisement
Dammit mane, I was just watching the nfl network mock draft and they have Dorsett going to the Panthers. lol that would be a lethal combination. PD and Benjamin

For argument's sake, let's say that Miami has 3 first rounders. What other teams have 3 going in the first round this year?

If this is in fact what happens tomorrow, I think this is a huge indictment on Goldenseal ability as a coach. To have three first rounders and only win 6 games is criminal. As Romberg said on the radio Monday, the U luster is gone -- Al Golden was the last to have his hand on it and scuffed it up beyond recognition.

We are a sleeping giant with a half competent coaching staff.

Advertisement
Has Shannon ever developed a first round pick?.... Unfortunately he hasn't but a large proportion of his players have made huge impacts in the league thus far including Vernon, jimmy graham, Franklin, Allen Bailey, Calais Campbell, Sam shields, and a host of others. Golden has no doubt upgraded the talent level especially on offense and at the QB position. I'll give credit when it's due. Yeah he absolutely shi**ed the bed with the talent he had. However we can't say anymore that he doesn't develop talent as we will more than likely have 8-9 players selected with 5 being in the first 2 rounds and 1-2 maybe 3 in the 1st. Now.... Does he know how to properly use the talent? Well we all know the answer to that one....

Let's just say that no one that signed under Shannon as HC has gone in the First round... Walford is his last hope and I wouldn't bet on it.

Only Kenny Phillips was drafted as the last pick of the first round in Randy's first year as a HC.

Our first round streak ended after Shannon's first year. If we break the drought this year then it will mostly likely be with someone from Golden first recruiting class (Dorsett, Perryman) or second (Flowers, Duke).

Dorset actually committed to Shannon originally.

Has Shannon ever developed a first round pick?.... Unfortunately he hasn't but a large proportion of his players have made huge impacts in the league thus far including Vernon, jimmy graham, Franklin, Allen Bailey, Calais Campbell, Sam shields, and a host of others. Golden has no doubt upgraded the talent level especially on offense and at the QB position. I'll give credit when it's due. Yeah he absolutely shi**ed the bed with the talent he had. However we can't say anymore that he doesn't develop talent as we will more than likely have 8-9 players selected with 5 being in the first 2 rounds and 1-2 maybe 3 in the 1st. Now.... Does he know how to properly use the talent? Well we all know the answer to that one....

It's all pretty meaningless. Jerry rice came out of Mississippi valley so does that mean his coach was some great developer of talent? And it doesn't mean anything if you can't put it together as a coach on the field as golden just proved with 6-7.

With this much talent, How da fucc did we only win .........fucc it, tired of rehashing this ****. Golden sux! Shannon swallow! Both were horrible hires for this University!!!

Dammit mane, I was just watching the nfl network mock draft and they have Dorsett going to the Panthers. lol that would be a lethal combination. PD and Benjamin

A former UFelon qb with an Free shoes and UM recieving corps? I don't know if that gives me diarrhea or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back