In other news, Lamar Miller's 97-yard TD

Advertisement
216 carries, 1099 rushing yards and 8 rushing touchdowns.

Averaged 5 yards a carry on the year. VERY GOOD YPC average in the nfl.

I am one who feels Miller has not even peaked yet. I expect him to be even better in the very near future.

I always liked him here. He wasn't the shiftiest guy but he played hard. I think he was hurt for a good part of his senior year too.

I always liked him here. He wasn't the shiftiest guy but he played hard. I think he was hurt for a good part of his senior year too.

he left as a redshirt sophomore. he played behind Berry his freshman year but started his sophomore year (first under golden). rushed for over 1200 yards and banged up his shoulder which he also banged up during HS

Advertisement

he left as a redshirt sophomore. he played behind Berry his freshman year but started his sophomore year (first under golden). rushed for over 1200 yards and banged up his shoulder which he also banged up during HS

Ah that sounds about right. I just remember him having to protect himself a lot during the last few games he played here. He was/is lightning fast though!

I wish he would become a 25-30 carry back. He has had a good ypc his entire career.

Advertisement
Speed is his only asset, poor vision and goes down way to easy. Dolphins would be crazy to not try and pick up Duke if available in the second round. Would like to see them trade down get a big receiver in the first and Duke next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back