In home visit with Dee Liner tonight

Wasn't something scrolling along the banner on ESPN a week or so ago about the NCAA possibly investigating Auburn?

Advertisement
now you know why Golden wanted the bowl ban! Dude is not f@cking around! He taking full advantage of this extra time!

He understands that at Miami we dont give a f@ck about ACC titles, our goal is national champioships and thats what he's working on right now!!!

I'm pretty sure the bowl ban wasn't his call. I think he's even said as much, iirc.

When life hands you lemons...

Icedcoldlemonade.jpg

If auburn hires Petrino they will get any and every kid back that decommits from them.

Is it even possible to have a more appropriate name? What would it be? A stud MLB named Mike Backer? A safety named Baul Hawker?

This is amazing. I can't get over it.

Advertisement
I'm surprised we're going after this kid. In state bama kid who committed to Auburn around the same time Foster did?

We have zero shot.

I'm surprised we're going after this kid. In state bama kid who committed to Auburn around the same time Foster did?

We have zero shot.

Might not be this time, but Golden will get them sooner or later!

If this kid was in NCAA13, I'd make hour long phone calls to him every week and make a bunch of unrealistic promises to him, like guaranteeing national title in year one and 75% of teams snaps.

Advertisement
If this kid was in NCAA13, I'd make hour long phone calls to him every week and make a bunch of unrealistic promises to him, like guaranteeing national title in year one and 75% of teams snaps.

You only get 3 promises though :(

Advertisement
Back