***In 2015 lets support the players but not the staff***

We need to 100% support the players. Tracey Howard, Chickallo, Perryman, Duke, Dorsett, etc

These players came to get "THE U" back

Lets focus 100% of our hate on the coaching staff and administration. And support every last player on the team.

Advertisement
We need to 100% support the players. Tracey Howard, Chickallo, Perryman, Duke, Dorsett, etc

Lets focus 100% of our hate on the coaching staff and administration. And support every last player on the team.

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone is doing!
Golden must change his scheme or go!

I'll support the **** out of the underclassmen by boycotting UM football until Golden is fired.

Best thing we can do for them is continue to strive to get the University to sack up, do the obvious, and get them some quality coaching.

Advertisement

drunk-santa-fail.gif

Last edited:
Even if those players WERE still here...it's impossible to support the players at this point without supporting the staff and the administration.

Sorry...but this needs to a be a horrible year, in every sense.

Burn this **** down to the ground. Any of you Don Bailey Jr disciples who disagree can go **** off.

I want what's best for the players - to have the best chance at making and succeeding in the NFL.

I hope Golden gets fired and never works as a head coach at any Div-1 program again. What he's doing to some of the careers (as evident by Chickillo's performance in the game tonight) is almost criminal. Fck him and his bullchit scheme.

Who roots against the players? We are just disappointed with the staff. I'm sorry but I'm more disappointed with the admin and alumni telling everyone not to voice their opinion regarding the staff. Butch, Coker and RS never had that type of support. Former of players like Irvin(who were mute with the other head coaches who had more of a connection than AL) are coming out blaming the fans and basically telling us to shut up. Where was he from 2003-2010? No where.

Advertisement
Completely agree. Most people here have supported the players (with exception of the Golden cheer squad)

You got it! While I'm not watching any games next season I will still 'support' the players. I certainly wont be spending any money on the program (apparel, tickets, etc.). It's not like that money 'supports the players' anyway.

Advertisement
Back